16

His one arm was banded around her as she nestled into his side. She let her fingers slide through the chest hair of her husband.

Her fingers danced on his stomach as she kept tracing his cut marks. Her hand was about to go down near his abdomen when he clutched it in his grip.

"Not there," he rasped, and his pulse raced.

Was she testing his patience?

He already held himself at the edge of pinning her down.

She got confused by him, and he allowed her to touch him. He was a bipolar. Or he was afraid she might see what he was hiding down there.

He grabbed her hand softly and placed it on his chest. She looked up at his face. So she was only allowed to touch his chest and nothing else.

Not even his bum.

She has eyed his butt since he was collecting the bushes around Oasis, and strangly ever since then she has wanted to grab his bum in her hands. She made a note in her mind that she would do it someday.

The fire of lust burned in his eyes as she kept touching him. It was so hard for him to control, especially with a se* drive like his. He tried distracting himself with their conversation.

She thought of asking about his life. But she was unsure if he would tell her or not.

Curiously, she asked about how he got those marks on his body.

He told her he fought in so many wars, and it was normal for a soldier to have cut marks on their body. But it was a scary thing for Tara. She imagined the scene when he would have lain in a pool of his blood.

Possessively, she took a promise from him that he wouldn't ever brutally fight with anybody. But he knew it wasn't possible because his enemies were thirsty for his blood.

She innocently touched his chest every now and then, liking the feel of hard skin under her soft touch.

First, she asked about random things like his relationship with Fatima and his family. But later on, her questions become weird.

Like, was there a girl in his life before?

He didn't know if he should tell her about his body count. But he didn't want to lie. So he only told her about Humaira.

remembering his past. He told her their story-how they met and how she really cared for him.

Was she beautiful?

She wanted to ask him but couldn't. Somewhere in her mind, she already knew the answer.

She felt a burning sensation in the pit of her stomach. She wanted to be the one and only girl in his life.
She wanted to rule his heart in every sense. Then a thought of Humaira kissing him came into her mind.

She asked suddenly.

"Did you kiss her?"

She pushed on his chest and backed off. She looked dead in his eyes.

The next moment, she was again in his arms.

He chuckled nervously. He pecked her cheeks and held her close to him. He rubbed his hand on her back.

"Hummp, are you jealous?"

She looked away from his eyes and then sighed. Oman lifted her chin to look at him in the eyes.

"You didn't answer." "Are you jealous?" He again asked, this time raising his eyebrows.

She shook her head furiously.