25

Its adult part is published on the book
              'desert fantasies'
***

She repeatedly shook her head in denial, while oman was looking at her with a hard face and then tugged at her hand, indicating her to move closer to him. But she tried yanking her hand back, out of his grasp. At this point Oman gripped her hand more tighter.

"Now you've learned to lie. Why don't you try touching my butt again?"

Her ears became pink with embarrassment.

"No. I...i don't w...want to"

Oman was completely captivated by her. She made no real effort to get away from his hold; she just tried. His heart was tickled by her stubborn glances. It resembled a kitten attempting to get away from a lion.

He imprisoned her both hands with one hand.

"So does that mean I can touch your ass too? " Tara looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yes but that doesn't mean you will touch my ...." She was about to speak further but bit her lip when she realised what she was about to say.

"So you accept that you were touching me secretly" he glared at her.

Her heart was beating out of the chest.

"I apologise" she said looking at his broad chest as her eyes filled with warm water.

His lips just barely brushing against her ear "I am all yours. Touch me as much as you like" He said, his voice deep in her ear running a hand down her back, squeezing a little when it came to rest on her ass.

Immediately, her face pressed into his chest shyly.

Something about having her husband so close to her, seemed to cause some current to run down her spine, but she shut her eyes. The electricity turned to heat in her belly, and she could feel herself getting slick between her legs.

"I want to eat you"He murmured. A shiver ran down her spine as the tip of his tongue trailed a slow line down the side of her neck.

Her eyes went wide as now she knew what he meant

***

I am sorry I am updating after so long 😔 and this chapter is little but dark so that as per Wattpad's guidelines I have to remove the adult part from this book.

But there is a happy news that you guys can still read it on my new book 'desert fantasies'

So I'll request the readers to read its adult part in my book 'desert fantasies' ( 25 )Desert commander.

Please make sure to vote for the chapter. 🫰 Always show your love.
Xoxo ❤️❤️