Chapter 34: The H.I.V.E.'s Last Dance Pt.2

Part 2

"Is that the place?" Peter, wearing the Recluse armor, asked through his communicator as Robin peeked through a pair of binoculars at their destination.
Although, all they saw was a pair of small buildings surrounded by a chain link fence. "Kinda underwhelming. I'd hate to see their education system."

"That's just a decoy." Robin explained as everybody gathered around him looking at Cyborgs wrist computer with a detailed blueprint of the H.I.V.E.'s headquarters. "It appears to al be underground." He continued as he scrolled the image down the bases dual tubes with a single hallway connecting the two in the center.

"One lone Hallway, huh? They're real committed to their branding, arent they?" He looked to Beastboy with a nudge. "Ten bucks says they have yellow beehive wallpaper."

"You're so on." Beastboy chuckled with a daring grin.

"Some of us will have to go disable the security systems, while the other half look for Brother Blood." Robin continued, highlighting the security room on the scan. "Once the security systems are disabled, we rendezvous here." He pointed to the center hallway of the underground complex. "After that we'll make our way further down and take the full strength of their forces. Any questions?"

"Uh, yeah." Beastboy replied raising his hands. "You sure that little baby man gave you everything? I mean this is Gizmo we're talking about here."

"Indeed." Starfire chimed, what if it is the trap?"

"He gave us so much already." Robin shrugged. "Worst case scenario if one team gets captured or pinned down, the other can provide support for them. Cyborg and Raven, you come with me. Starfire and Beastboy, you go with Peter to the control room. They have infrared cameras in place, so avoid being caught by them at all costs until you reach your destination."

"I think we've got this." Peter nodded with a pat on Robin's shoulder for encouragement. "So uh... Titans go?"

"No." Robin chuckled standing up from where he crouched.

"You gotta be more enthusiastic than that, dude." Cyborg chuckled.

"Right." Peter nodded, smiling widely. "This'll probably give away out position, but..." he lifted his knee onto a rock and pointed at the complex in an exaggerated manner, before shouting. "Titans go!"

The others either took flight or started running for the fence, but Peter briefly stopped Raven and pulled her in for one last kiss before the mission.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"For luck." Peter shrugged, slipping his mask back down. "And for fun... be careful in there, okay?"

"You too." She nodded with the slightest smile at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He waved, casually webbing himself into the air.

He landed near the hut to the right, where Starfire and Beastboy waited for him.

"Hey guys." Peter said as he landed. "We ready?"

"Waiting on you, dude." Beastboy shrugged, following closely behind Peter.

"Let's hit it, then." Peter replied, engaging the cloaking device on his suit.
Starfire and Beastboy did the same and suddenly the three of them were invisible.

"Try not to bump into me as much this time, Star." Beastboy grinned as they entered the hut and started down the stairs.

"I am most sorry." She replied. "I am afraid I did not get enough time to practice with such a device."

"You'll get used to it." Peter waved it off, then entered a crouched position as they reached the door to the first level. He turned to Beastboy with a nod.
"Okay. You know what to do. Remember, try to stay near the ceiling and dont get caught or the others will too."