Chapter 22: First Time (18+)

Raven shut her bedroom door behind her and Peter and they both stood there in silence for a moment. Her bed beckoned them from across the room as they both stood frozen in nervous anticipation.

"A-Are you sure you wanna do this?" Peter stammered, Raven looked back to him with an eyebrow raised. Peters face went red, initially thinking he assumed wrong about her intentions. "W-Was that not what you were thinking about? I'm so sorry, I didn't-"

"Actually." Raven interrupted, her eyes locked with his with a smile. "You thought right."

Peters face reddened even more. "Oh, c-cool. Yeah." He swallowed his nervousness for a moment. "I mean don't get me wrong, I want to... But what if-"

"I lose control of my powers?" She cut him off.

Peter nodded at that. "Yeah. I-I mean you try so hard and-"

"Peter." She cut him off again, pressing a finger to his lips for a moment. "I'm... flattered you're so concerned." She said with a slight chuckle. "But something SHOULD have happened by now... And it never did... I've thought this through I think it's at least worth trying."

"And what if something DOES happen?" He asked again.

"We'll have to take it slow of course." She replied with a shrug. "As long as we're gentle, we should be fine." She replied pulling his body against hers, before planting a brief kiss on the lips. "You saw how I was acting today, right?"

"Y-Yeah?" He stammered weakly from the feeling of having his pelvis pressed so tightly against hers.

"THAT was passion." She replied.

"The magenta one?" He asked

Raven gave a simple nod at that. "With emotions like anger I have no choice but to lock her away as often as I possibly can. With passion it's... different."

Peter raised an eyebrow at that in confusion. "Different how?" He replied. "Sorry, magic is still pretty new to me."

"It's okay." She chuckled, pressing him closer against her with a satisfied smile, very unlike her usual demeanor. "When I try to bury Passion away like that... It doesn't help. In fact it gets much... MUCH worse."

Peter was still confused for a moment. "Soooo..." Then his eyes widened with a sudden realization as to what she was trying to say the whole time. "Wait... Are you... HORNY?!" He asked with shock.

Raven rolled her eyes with a shake of the head in amusement, before her eyes began glowing white and her black aura surrounded Peter.

"Woah woah, w-what are you doing?" He asked, nervously as he felt his feet lift a few inches off the floor.

With a slight wave of the hand, she levitated Peter across the room and set him down gently onto the bed. Raven slowly made her way over to him and waved her hand again and unfastened his pants, causing him to gasp in shock.

"If you wanna do this." She began, before unclasping her cloak and letting it fall to the floor. "Then take your own clothes off."

Peter's jaw hung open at the sight of her standing over him with her hands on her hips. His eyes trailed up her smooth legs upward over her gorgeous figure.
He shook his head, snapping out of his hypnotized gaze. "Oh yeah. R-Right." He stammered as he fumbled with his pants and pulled them to the floor.

He quickly pulled his shirt off, hearing it tear a bit from his frantic hurrying. He let the shirt drop to the floor and stared up at her in awe. A slight smirk formed across her lips as she watched his star struck gaze. He looked at her as if he had never seen anything more beautiful in his life. No matter how much she doubted herself, Peter didn't need to say a word, his eyes were all the reassurance she needed.