1

Shockwave's P.O.V.

Of course it was boring. But I liked being alone in my lab working on my experiments. But lately for some reason Lord Megatron has been having this femme stop by and help me with my projects. I mean I don't need help but sometimes I do appreciate it. And not only that it does tend to get quiet here.

You were helping Shockwave out with his experiments. You didn't mind it at all. But you also tend to start to have feelings for him. You weren't sure if it was just your mind or heart playing tricks on you but you actually did like his experiments and everything he has done.

"Um, Shockwave, do you need this?" Shockwave turned and looked at you. "Oh yes, I do need it. Thank you StellarWave." I handed him the item. "You're welcome." I looked around and noticed some other experiments I went and just stared at the specimen that was inside.

Shockwave's P.O.V.

I was just working on the item that Lord Megatron requested when I turned my helm and noticed StellarWave was looking at one of my most prized specimens. You seem to like the specimen that I have in the tank. I asked her.

StellarWave's P.O.V.

I turned my helm to Shockwave. Hmm. Oh yes. It's fascinating what you have created. To be honest I am actually fond of all your creations. Some I never really have seen. Until you get close up and to see it personally up front.

"Yes, it is logical for me to keep experimenting. Anyways, mind handing me that tool over there." You went over and grabbed the tool and handed it to Shockwave. "Thanks." Shockwave said to me. "Your welcome." I was watching him but wanted to ask him a question. "Hey Shockwave, uh I know we have been working on the experiments for a long time well with Lord Megatron's request since the war started. But can I ask you something? And I will be honest with you and can you be honest with me."

I was so confused at what she said. "Yes. What is it that you want to ask me?" Shockwave listened to you. "Well to be honest uh. Have you ever had feelings for me?" Shockwave immediately stopped working. "Feelings. It is logical for you to be a lot clearer to what you are referring to." I hesitated but asked him the question. "Well have you ever had feelings, to where you like me?" Shockwave turned his helm and looked at you. "To be honest, yes. But I try to hide it because of Lord Megatron."

My eyes widened at the answer he gave me. And I was shocked but I knew he was right. "Oh I see." You then heard Shockwave ask you the same question. "Have you had feelings for me?" I was nervous to give him the answer but I slowly vented out. "Yes I have." But then I heard him ask me this question that I knew he would ask me. "But one question that is logical for me to ask. Why me? Why not any other mech." He was waiting for your answer until you gave him the answer that shocked him. "The reason why is because I love you Shockwave." Shockwave immediately stopped on what he was doing. "What." Shockwave was shocked by the answer that you gave him. I giggled. "I said I love you Shockwave." Shockwave didn't know what to say. He walked over and knelt down to you. "I love you, StellarWave." He bent down and nuzzled my face. I purred at the touch. He chuckled. I then noticed I was blushing. I then hear Shockwave say this that made me blush even more. "I love it when I see you blush."

We were looking at each other until we heard the doors open. We quickly got up. He went and started working. It was Starscream. He walked in and glared at me. "Mind you not stare at me. I feel really uncomfortable when you stare at me." He still stared at me. Shockwave turned and walked over and hit his shoulder.