10

A/N:

Hey readers. Sorry I hadn't been updating with this story. I have others I am also currently working on. This is all that I have for right now for this page. But I am still working on this. So thank you for being patient with me.

Megatron was walking and trying to debrief when he looked up and his eyes widened. "StellarWave. Stop!" He yelled to me and at me. I immediately looked up and before I knew it I slammed hard into him. We both went down hard. Megatron shook his helm and he looked at you. "Sorry uh Meggy. Oh come on. Not again." I said out loud. Megatron chuckled. "Sparkling still there StellarWave." He asked me. Sighs "Yes, it is my Liege. And Shockwave thinks it's funny. Now if you please, excuse me I need to get going." I immediately excused myself and went off trying to get away from Shockwave to cool down and to debrief.

Shockwave was walking and looking for you. He felt sorry for not understanding you. He was walking when he saw Lord Megatron getting up off the floor. He walked over to check to see if everything was okay. "My Liege is everything okay." He asked him. Megatron looked at him. "Sorta. But if I were you it would be best to leave StellarWave alone and let her calm down. She just ran into me a few mini cycles ago and it seems like the sparkling is still there, almost controlling her." He explained to Shockwave.

"I see my Liege. I just want to, you know, comfort her my Liege." Megatron sighs. "I understand Shockwave. But take it from me from once having a sparkmate once who perished during the war. Whenever my queen needed time to herself. I let her be alone and have time to herself to recollect her thoughts. I think it is best that you do that as well, Shockwave. Even though you may think that my suggestion is illogical. But it isn't. Just trust me and let her be. Because if you don't you may ruin the relationship Shockwave. And I know you don't want to ruin the relationship. Am I right?" He said and asked Shockwave. "Yes my Liege. And I totally forgot about the queen. I am sorry that I didn't think about it. And you are right, I don't want to ruin the relationship." He said to his master.