2

"Hey what was that for." Yelled Starscream. "Well she told you almost to stare at her. Now what are you here for Starscream." Asked Shockwave. "Well Lord Megatron wants to know how the rest of the Predacon project is going." Shockwave then walked to his desk. "It is going and doing fine Starscream. Anything else." Shockwave waited for Starscream to answer. "Oh yes. Lord Megatron also wants the femme." I immediately turned and glared at Starscream. "Ahem. My name is StellarWave." I told and said to Starscream. "Okay, fine and who cares. Anyways Lord Megatron wants StellarWave to help more and complete the project. Because she knows more about science."

Shockwave was listening but then said this to Starscream. "Alright Starscream, that's what she has been doing. Anything else." Starscream just stood there but then said this. "No, that's it. I better be going." Soon Starscream was gone. I sigh in relief. "He gives me the creeps Shockwave. Shockwave chuckled. "Yes he always has the tendency to do that to everyone."

I was listening but I grabbed my pad to look at it. I opened it up. I read and it was the same thing, the same old same old Autobots this and autobot that. I sigh. Shockwave looked at you. "What's wrong, StellarWave." He asked you, looking concerned. "Well it's the same old and same old. Autobots this and Autobots that. It gets really annoying. I just wish the Autobots would just make a peace treaty or something." Shockwave knew actually on what you were talking about. "Yes I do know what you mean StellarWave. It does get very old with the autobots. But we know that the autobots were the ones who started this war."

I listened to Shockwave. "Yes. They were the ones well Prime was the one who betrayed our leader Megatron." Shockwave listened to you. "Yes you are right about that StellarWave. Megatron's speech was perfect and great but the Primus Council didn't want to listen to him. But instead they listened to Prime." I knew Shockwave was right about that. "Yes I do remember that time when the whole system was corrupted, Shockwave."

I then went and continued on what I was saying. "It was when our leader noticed the system was corrupted. He noticed that everything and everyone was not doing the job right. But he also noticed that no one was getting the freedom or the speech or life that they deserve." Shockwave was listening to you but still continued his work.

"So Shockwave." Shockwave was working but responded to you. "Yes, StellarWave. So since you like me and I like you and have feelings for you, are we like you know...dating." Shockwave lifted his head up and looked at you. He stayed quiet for a moment until he answered your question. "Yes I guess we are." I immediately smiled and looked at my pad. I was busy when I felt something nuzzling me. I smiled and purred. I looked and saw Shockwave.

"StellarWave you are mine and no one else's. I love you." I smiled and looked at Shockwave. "I love you too, Shockwave." He then went back to work. Until the doors opened. It was Knockout. "Hey Knockout." Knockout looked up and saw you. "Hello StellarWave. Um, Shockwave, Lord Megatron wanted me to help you two with the rest of the vitals." Shockwave stopped what he was doing and told Knockout where they were. "Oh yes. They are in that room." He pointed in the direction. "Okay thanks." Knockout said to Shockwave.

I then noticed Knockout walking to my direction and smiled at me. I looked at him but looked at Shockwave. I knew Shockwave was starting to get jealous. I immediately looked back down at my pad. Knockout immediately left and went to the other room. "Shockwave, don't be jealous. I am your girlfriend. And nothing is going to change that." I heard Shockwave chuckle. "What's so funny, Shockwave." I asked him. "Well I am your boyfriend and of course I will be jealous."