6

Shockwave was busy taking care of you after what happened with the incident with Starscream. Soon his doors to his lab opened. He looked up and saw Lord Megatron. "Shockwave. How is she?" Megatron walked over. "She's fine my Liege. Thankfully the vitals on my shelf didn't affect her." I soon opened my eyes and saw my master. "Lord Megatron." He lifted his servos and I immediately kept my mouth shut. "Don't worry, StellarWave. Anyways I heard. Laserbeak recorded the whole incident. So I am looking for Starscream. I better be on my way. Starscream is going to be in a world of hurt once I get my servos on him." Soon he immediately left, going to find Starscream.

Starscream was in his room looking over this on his pad when he heard the sounds of his master's peds. "Scrap" he whispered. He went and hid in a space. Soon he heard his doors open. Megatron walked in but didn't see him. He immediately growled. He had a feeling that Starscream was in his room. "You have forgotten one thing that I can do, Starscream. My instincts of smell." Soon Megatron started smelling. *Sniffed* He turned directly to where Starscream was hiding. He walked over. Starscream slammed the door into Megatron's face smacking it. Megatron immediately went backwards. "Ugh. Hphm." Starscream immediately ran for his life. Megatron spat with energon coming from his mouth. He then wiped the energon off his mouth. "STARSCREAM! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANCE!"

Megatron walked out. He immediately transformed and went after the traitor. Starscream was running when he heard the sounds of jets. "SCRAP!" Starscream took a hard left turn. He was running when he saw Steve. "STEVE MOVE OUTTA THE WAY!" He yelled to Steve. Steve looked up and saw Starscream running past him and took a hard right turn. Soon he saw Lord Megatron zooming past him in his alt mode chasing after Starscream. "GET BACK HERE STARSCREAM! YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

Starscream was running. Soon Knockout walked out. "KNOCKOUT LOOK OUT!" Knockout looked up and Starscream immediately slammed into Knockout. "KNOCKOUT!" Starscream yelled. "WHAT DID I DO! LOOK AT MY PAINT!" Knockout yelled back at him. Soon a loud voice was heard. And the sound of the voice was not happy. "STARSCREAM!" Starscream immediately ran. Knockout was standing by the wall when all of a sudden something zoomed past him. It almost took him off his peds. "PRIMUS! WHAT THE HELL!" He looked and saw Lord Megatron's alt mode chasing after Starscream.

Soon Megatron got tired of this. He was still flying in his alt mode chasing Starscream. He warmed up his fusion cannon. He immediately shot his fusion cannon towards Starscream. "AAAH!" Starscream immediately collapsed. Megatron immediately went down and transformed back into his biped form. He growled and he immediately walked over and immediately grabbed Starscream by his helm. "MASTER PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! HAVE MERCY!" Everyone heard the screams of the SIC and knew that he deserved it after what he did to Laserbeak, StellarWave, and including Lord Megatron.

Soon Megatron was done and he went his way again to debrief and relax and get away from this seeker, and this traitor.