3

I giggled. "Well you don't need to be jealous, Shockwave. I am yours and no one else's." Shockwave chuckled at what I had said to him. He then walked over to you. He bent down. "Yes that is true. But I do love you." I smiled and said this to Shockwave. "I love you too Shockwave." I went up and kissed the right side of his helm. He purred at the touch.

Shockwave's P.O.V.

I didn't know what to do. I mean I love her. I want to make something special for her. Because we are dating now. To be honest I am not really good with dating and thinking of great gifts. And I want to be the best boyfriend for her. But I am one of these days going to and wanting to ask her to be my sparkmate. But I don't want to rush it. But one thing that sticks in my mind is why me and not other mechs.

StellarWave's P.O.V.

I was in love with Shockwave. I mean I kinda knew he really wasn't like a mech who wasn't very good with maybe gifts or anything. But I really didn't care. I loved him just the way he is. I know a lot of mechs and femmes will ask me, why him and not other mechs. Well it's because I just love him. And that people judge him and make fun of him because of the way he is. He is cute, and also funny too. He doesn't show it. But he only shows it to me.

StellarWave's P.O.V.

It was the next day. And Shockwave was acting really funny. I was starting to get concerned for my boyfriend. I walked into the other room and saw him working. I decided to walk up to him and ask him what is wrong and what is going on.

"Hey Shockwave, are you okay? I noticed you've been acting weird today." Shockwave turned and looked at me. "Oh me, no I am fine." I still wasn't sure if he was telling the truth. "Okay." I was walking when he said something to me. "Oh and StellarWave. I have asked Lord Megatron for a day off." My optics widened. "What. What do you mean a day off." Shockwave chuckled. "I told him I already have everything done. And he okayed it. Which was weird. But I have a surprise for you today." My optics widened but then I smiled. "Oh and what's the surprise I may ask." Shockwave chuckled. "I am not telling you." I looked at him but then sighed. "Oh okay fine."

I knew Shockwave couldn't smile. But in my spark I knew he was. Soon before I knew it Shockwave got done and was walking me to the throne room. We walked inside but Megatron wasn't around but Soundwave was. "Soundwave, could you set these coordinates to the place that we are wanting to go to." Shockwave asked him. Soundwave nodded. Soon the bridge opened. And Shockwave walked me through it and he followed after me.

Soon we walked through and I was shocked. "Oh Shockwave, it's beautiful. But how did you know?" I turned and saw Shockwave walking towards me. "You talk to me a lot about this place." I immediately blushed. I soon felt servos wrap around me. I laid my helm against his chest. "Thank you Shockwave." I was looking at the skies when Shockwave wanted to ask me something. "StellarWave, there is something I am wanting to ask you." I turned and looked at Shockwave. "Yes, Shockwave." He then walked and looked at me. "StellarWave you are so beautiful, would you be my sparkmate?" I immediately looked at Shockwave. "Oh yes, I accept Shockwave." I knew he couldn't smile but in my spark I knew he was smiling. He immediately wrapped his servos around me and we immediately kissed each other.