5

"STARSCREAM!" I immediately jumped off and went towards him. "Let her go." I yelled at him. "No." Starscream said to me. Shockwave wasn't around when we were fighting. Laserbeak was cawing and letting us know she is in pain. Soon Starscream shoved me so hard I slammed against a wall where my sparkmates vitals were located. I shook my helm but then noticed the shelf falling down. "NO!" CRASHES.

Starscream immediately left. But Laserbeak recorded everything and sent it to Soundwave. Cawing. Laserbeak kept pecking at Starscream. Soon Soundwave was walking but stopped when he heard Laserbeak cawing. Cawing. Soundwave looked up and immediately was pissed off. He walked over and soccer punched Starscream, knocking him out. Laserbeak fell to the floor. Soundwave bent down and lifted Laserbeak up. He immediately dragged Starscream to the throne room.

Shockwave walked in and was looking at his pad. But he looked up and saw you on the floor. "Sweet spark." Shockwave sat his pad down and ran to you. "Sweet spark, wake up." Soon he saw you starting to come around. I opened my optics and saw my sparkmate. "Hmm. Shock." Shockwave looked up and saw his vitals and the shelf was gone but then looked around and noticed the vitals shattered everywhere.

I felt Shockwave lifting me up and carrying me to the berth. "My dear what happened." I closed my eyes and gave him the answer. "It was Starscream." Shockwave immediately clenched his fist. Shockwave walked over and grabbed his scanner to check on you.

Shockwave got done with the scanner and was relieved that the vitals didn't affect you. "Sweet spark what exactly happened." He waited for my answer until I told him what happened. "It was with Laserbeak she flew inside and entered the other room. She was escaping Starscream's servos and wrath." Shockwave was angry at what Starscream had done to you. "I see my dear. Anyways, drink this." I reached over and drank it. Soon I felt better.

Meanwhile Soundwave was working on Laserbeak after Starscream had damaged her. She sent a video to Soundwave on what happened. He uploaded the video to his pad. He watched it. "Statement: upset. Must tell Lord Megatron."

Megatron was sitting on his throne trying to debrief himself after what happened. Megatron sighs. Soon he saw the door open to the throne room. He looked and saw Soundwave. "Soundwave, what have you found?" Soundwave walked over to Lord Megatron. "Statement: look at the video."

Megatron was confused. He reached for the pad and watched the video that Soundwave had downloaded from Laserbeak. Megatron then watched the video. He immediately growled at what he saw. "So you're telling me he went after Laserbeak and then he attacked StellarWave." Soundwave nodded. STARSCREAM! Megatron yelled. He immediately got up and left the throne room to search for Starscream.