4

Okay So some of this is mature. If you are under 18 please skip this.

Soon Shockwave laid you on the ground. "I love you StellarWave." I immediately felt him moving his servos down to my waist. I moaned, feeling his servos. Soon I immediately wanted to be his. "Shockwave." Shockwave lifted his helm and looked at you. "Yes my love." I wanted to be his and his only. "I am ready." I told him. Shockwave looked at you. "Are you sure, my love." I nodded. Very well. Soon I heard a clicking noise then I opened mine before I knew it I felt the pain.

"Hey, don't tense my love. The pain will soon go away." I nodded. Soon I felt him going a little deep. My vision went blurry for a moment until I felt that I was almost close. "Shockwave I am almost close." I said to him. "So am I dear, he said to her." He then went into a little more. Shockwave groaned when he kept feeling you were about to close on him. Soon he released his seed deep inside you. He slowly got off you and laid next to you.

"That was something else." I said to him. "Indeed." Replied Shockwave. We both laid against each other. I felt my sparkmate caressing my cheeks. I smiled and leaned closer to him. I soon went and messed up his cables to his gun. He looked down and chuckled. "Careful." I smiled. "I am. Why you don't trust me?" I asked him. "No I do. It's just I don't want it to go off." I frowned at him. "Fine." Shockwave then looked and noticed the time. "My love, it is time to head back." I nodded and we both got up. Shockwave comlinked Soundwave. "Soundwave we need a bridge." Soon the bridge appeared and we walked in. We made it to the ship and we walked to the lab. We were walking when we saw Starscream.

"Shockwave where have you been?" Starscream asked him. "Day off Starscream." Shockwave replied to Starscream. "What. Impossible. Lord Megatron never gives a day off." He was shocked that Megatron gave Shockwave a day off. "Well he did. You have a problem with it." Starscream muttered and walked away. We went and entered the lab. I walked and sat on the berth and watched Shockwave walking over and getting something. I looked the other way when I saw him walking towards me. He sat next to me. "My dear open this." I looked at him and gently took the box. I smiled and opened the box. "Oh Shockwave."

Inside the box was a necklace and had a crystal attached to it. "Oh Shockwave, it's beautiful." I put the necklace back in the box and immediately hugged him. "Thank you." I knew he couldn't smile but he was smiling. "Your welcome sweet spark. I knew you would love it." I looked at the necklace. It was so beautiful. "Can you help me put it on Shockwave?" Shockwave nodded and walked over. He reached down and gently picked the necklace up and put it around your necklace.

"Thank you." I went and hugged my sparkmate. He chuckled. "Your welcome sweet spark." I saw Shockwave walking over and doing something. I was watching him when I saw the doors open and I saw Laserbeak. "Laserbeak. What are you doing here without Soundwave?" Laserbeak then flew and went into the other room. She almost looked like she was hiding from something or someone. Soon I saw the doors open and it was Starscream.

"Where's that stupid bird. She's going to get it." He said and he immediately looked at me. "What bird Starscream." I asked him. Wanting to know what bird he was talking about. "Don't play dumb with me." Soon Starscream walked and went to the other room where Laserbeak was. I was scared for her. Soon Starscream then walked out holding Laserbeak by one of her wings.