-Six-

An hour later I was done with the food and the maids already set up the table so we actually could already eat. When I set the food on the table Ace came walking in with a black suit fixing his tie.

"Hey mom I gotta go work is calling. I don't know when I come home. Your probably asleep by then." Ace said to his mum.

"Okay hun but take some food with you to eat in the car. Your gonna need it." She said to Ace with a small smile.

"No thanks I'm good. I see you tomorrow." He said walking past me not giving me a glance. Rude.

"Please be save!" Eva yelled after him.

After I heard the door shut Eva had a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry. When he walked past me I put an apple in his jacked. And he'll be fine, he's just doing his work." I said with a reassuring smile.

"I don't know what I would do without you hun." She said to me with a smile. "Boys the food is ready!" She said yelling at the boys on the couch.

I sat down by the table when the blond boy came running in with excitement. It was the same boy who smiled at me earlier. The other one came walking in with zero emotion. They where both tall and well build.

"I'm starving." Said the blond boy when they both sat down.

"Well that's good because I made a lot." I said to him with a grin while putting some food on the plates. I saw that there was one plate over so I asked.

"Why is there another plate?"

"Yes my husband should be home any minutes now." She said with a smile.

Just then we heard the door shut and steps came closer and so was the person.

"Hello everyone." It was a man and I think that that is Eva's husband.

He and Ace look alike. He also has black hair and brown eyes. He is also tall but he was shorter then Ace. He took of his jacket leaving him in black dress pants, a white shirt with a black tie and a pair of dark brown shoes. He also had a watch on his left hand.

Yes I observe people a lot. It's a habit of mine.

"Hello hun." She said smiling to her husband.

"Hey love." He said back to his wife. He leaned down to his wife and gave her a kiss.

This is so cute.

"Why are the boys here and who is she?" He said with a irritating voice.

Yeez Ace really got is personality from his father.

"Hi I'm Delilah. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said pulling my hand out for him to shake which he luckily accepted.

"Hello I'm Tyson Archer." He said shaking my hand. "Now why are the boys here?" He asked his wife while sitting on the spot next to his wife where the empty plate was.

"They are Ace's friends you know that." She said picking up her fork.

"Yeah sure. Anyway Delilah why are you here actually?" Tyson asked me.

"Well I helped Eva with the groceries. Then I helped her get home since it was fun to talk to her. And then I cooked. And well, now we are here." I said to him.

"Really? Eva you know we have maids right? I don't pay then to sit on there asses all day." Tyson said.

"I don't care. It's not like we don't have the money for that. and what else should I do all day. I can't fucking walk so I'm bored out of my mind and you know that Tyson." Eva said with a stern voice.

I just looked between them while eating my food.

"And Delilah this food is really delicious." She said putting more food in her mouth.

"She is right. This is fucking delicious. Where did you learn to cook?" The blond boy said with his mouth full.

"Well thank you. And I learned it myself. I live alone and ordering take out everyday is not the healthiest option." I said with a chuckle.

"Really you live alone?" The blond boy said.

"Yes that's what she said Jackson. Are you deaf or something?" The brunette boy said.

Oh so the blond boy's name is Jackson, so the brunette must be Aaron. Good to know.

"Yeez. You don't need to be so rude." Jackson said to Aaron who only gave an eye roll back.

I chuckled at the boys and said "Yes Jackson I live alone. It's for a reason though. But don't worry I can take care of myself.".

"Can I ask you what the reason is?" Eva asked.

"Well you can ask. But if I reply that is the second question." I said to Eva with smile which made her chuckle.

"Well why do you live alone Delilah?" She said with a grin.

I just said that I had to do some business here on my own. I didn't want to give the real reason because that can be risky.

We talked the whole dinner and it was pretty fun. Jackson was funny and talked a lot with Eva and me while Aaron and Tyler just listened.

After the dinner Aaron and Jackson had to go and Tylor had to do something in his office. So that made Eva and I alone again.