-Zeven-

After we talked for like an hour while still sitting at the dining table Eva went upstairs because she was really tired. She felt bad but I convinced that it was okey. The maids where sent home because it was already late.

I looked at the dinner table which was still full with the food and dirty plates. I sighed and decided to clean it up. I know that Eva said that the maids would clean it up in the morning but I just can't see it like that. So I decided to clean it all up.

I put the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher and wash the pans. But when I was washing the pans I heard a door shut. I cleaned my hands and silently grabbed a nearby knife. I just waited for them to come closer. When they where close enough I turned around pointing the knife at them. But when I locked eyes with the person i recognized that it was just Ace.

But when I looked more at his face I saw that he was hurt, like seriously hurt. He had a swollen eye and he had a deep cut on his cheekbone.

I gasped at the sight in front of me. "Oh my god." I quickly put the knife away. "What happened?" I asked worried.

"Nothing happened. And why are you even here. It's already late." He said taking of his jacket, leaving him in black dress pants and a shirt.

Two top buttons where open and the tie was, somewhere I don't even know. As het did this I saw his knuckles. There came blood off of them.

"Well there clearly happened something." I said not answering his question.

"Why do you even care?" He said with a wince as he sat down by the kitchen island. He closed his eyes in pain.

"Well because, because your my friends son. So I have to help you. And I don't like it when I see people in pain." I said, but the last part was a lie.

I don't really care if someone is hurt. I only care if my sister or my father is hurt. But for some reason it hurts me to see Ace in pain.

"Please stay here I'm gonna get the bandages and stuff." I said walking away when I realized that I have no idea where it even is so I walked back to Ace. "Where can I find it?" I asked him.

"It's upstairs in my bathroom under the sink." He said while standing up with a grunt. "Come I'll show you." He said with a nice tone, which surprised me.

"Okay but be careful with walking up the stairs please." I said worried that he might fall. And if he does I don't think I can catch him.

"Yeah yeah." He said walking towards the stairs with me trailing behind. I could just imagine his eyes rolling again.

The stairs where made with dark brown wood and the railing was black. We walked upstairs and he walked to a room on the left. He opened the door and let me in first before closing the door behind him and putting the light on.

The room had a black queen sized bed with black covers on the left, it also had two bedside tables on each side. On the right was a door with next to it a closet. The tall windows where the other side of the room. It had black see through curtains.

"The bathroom is there." Ace said from behind me pointing to the door next to the closet.

"Okay." I said walking towards it.

I opened the door and walked into the bathroom. It was of course also black. It's a really big bathroom just like his bedroom. I remembered that the bandages and stuff is under the sink. I opened the small doors under the sink and saw bandages, bandaids, a little bottle of alcohol and some other medical stuff. I just grabbed the bandages, the alcohol and some salve that helps with bruises.

I closed the little doors and looked for a cloth. When I found that, I made it wet. I then walked back to the bedroom where I saw Ace sitting on the end of his bed in a man spread with his sleeves rolled up.

I'm not deny. He looks hot as fuck.

I shake my head getting the thoughts out of my head and walked towards him. I crouch down and set the medical stuff on the ground. I stand back in my full length with the wet cloth. That when Ace stood up over towering me with his length.

"You don't have to do this Delilah." He said looking down at me with a painful expression.

"No I want to. So sit your ass back down and sit still." I said with a demanding voice.