-Eleven-

After we ate lunch and which I tell it was freaking delicious! I don't know who cooked it but I want to have there children. Okay that was a joke. Kinda.

Let's just forget that I ever thought this. Okay? Good.

We where just talking when Eva got a call. She excused her self and accepted the call.

"Hey love. Mhm. Yes. Alright. Yes I can do that. When? Okay. Yes I have time. Alright. Bye. Love you to." Is all I heard from the conversation.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.

"It was Tyson he forgot some papers for work and Ace can't bring so I have to bring them. You wanna come with me?" She said explaining the situation.

"Yeah sure! We can go with my car? You can sit on the front, I'll just put the wheelchair in the trunk." I said with a smile.

"Okay! I just have to grab the papers be right back!" And with that she went to Tylor's office.

I waited a few minutes for her to grab the papers. When she came back we grabbed our jackets and we went through the backdoor since there where only stairs i the front so that doesn't work. After a few minutes of walking we could see my car.

"Is that your car?" Eva asked with a amused tone in her voice.

"Yes it is. It's a Silvia S15. I painted it myself." I said proudly.

"It's very pretty." She said when we walked closer.

"Thanks. I have put a lot of work in it." I said back to her with a smile.

"I can tell. It payed off well." She said with a smile.

When we both sit in the car I ask her what the address is. She tells me the address and I put it in the navigator. It's a 20 minute ride so it isn't that far away. When I was driving Eva looked a bit nervous.

"Why are you nervous Eva?" I asked her.

"Well I want to ask you a question but I don't know how to ask it." She said honestly.

"What question do you wanna ask? You can just ask it however you wanna ask." I said to her.

"Well, earlier when you bend over to grab something I saw 3 scars on your back. How did that happen?" She asked unsurely while looking out of the window.

"Well, when I was younger my sister got attacked and I took the hit. Otherwise she could die." I said honestly.

"By who if I may ask?" She said looking at me.

"Not by a who, a what. They're claw scars." I said to her.

I never told this to someone other then my sister and father of course. It was nice to tell someone about it.

"From what? A bear?" She asked shocked.

"Exactly. It sounds worse then it is actually." I said to her.

"Well it is a pretty big scar. But I find it cool. It shows you that your strong." She said to me with a smile.

"Well if I only thought that when I was younger." I said to her with a smile.

"Why is that?" She asked me.

"Well, I was always really insecure about my scars because people where staring at them whenever I went out for a swim or when I had a crop top on. But over the time I was used to it and I changed my perspective about it." I said with a smile.

"Ahh I understand. Oh look that's the building." She said not asking further questions, which I'm grateful about.

"Yeez it's huge." I said amazed.

That's what she said.

"I know, the inside is even larger." She said with a smile. "You know I never had a friend who was so chill about the mafia and shit." She said.

"Did I just hear you curse?" I said with one eyebrow raised.

"You indeed heard me curse sweetheart. I'm not that innocent as you think." She said with a smirk.

"Well even though you cursed I will say thank you for being a chill friend and you are actually my first friend in this town." I said to her with a smile.

"Really? But your really fun to talk to!" She said to me shocked.

"I know! I'm just to good for everyone I think." I said with a smirk.

"Yeez your full of yourself." She said with a laughing.

"I know." I said laughing with her.

When we arrived at the building there was a huge gate in front of it. With a lot of guards in front of it with guns. They saw Eva in the car and she nodded at them to open the gate. They saw her nod and they opened the gate. When it was open far enough I drive on the property.

It was a really high building with I don't know how many levels. On the right and the left where parking lots with cars already on it.

"You can park in the garage. These parking lots are for the people who are, less important for the mafia, just to say it nicely." She said to me.

I followed Eva's instructions to the garage and she opened it with a key she had with her. It opened automatically and I ride into the garage. Eventually we find a spot to park and I do so.

I step out of the car and walk to the trunk. I get the wheelchair out and push it to Eva's side of the car. She opened the door and got herself into the wheelchair. I wanted to help abut she said that she could do uit herself. So I let her do her thing. After she closed the car door I locked my car and we went into the building.

Abd let me tell you it is fancy as fuck. The walls are grey and the floor is made out of white marble, there are also quite a few plants here and there. There are people walking  and running probably trying to be on time somewhere.