-Fourteen-

I still couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to grab a drink. As I was making a glass of water I hear some knocking on my door and then I heard the bell ring.

Who the fuck could that be? It's like 11:00 PM.

I walked to my door and opened it. And I was shocked to see Ace standing there. His hair was a mess and his tie wasn't in its place anymore. His eye was still swollen but it was getting less. The smell of alcohol is coming off of him like a freaking tsunami.

"Hey Delilah." Ace said slurring his words.

Yes he's definitely drunk. Why is he even here?

"Hey Ace. Get your drunk ass inside." I said.

He just nod and stumbled in knocking over a small table in process. He stumbled to my couch and sat down. I walk after him and put the small table back in its place.

"Why are you drunk Ace?" I said moving in front of him.

"Hmm just busy day. Wanted to get my mind of things." He said slurring his words.

"Okay well I'm getting you some water. Just stay here." I said to him and walked to the kitchen.

Did he drove to my house? I think so but that is freaking dangerous. I'll talk to him about it tomorrow when he's sober.

I walk back with some water but saw that he had his eyes closed. I put the water on my coffee table.

"Ace?" I said but I didn't get a response back.

I think he is asleep so I lay him down on my couch not wanting to wake him up. I search for a blanket and when I found one I put it over him. I then carefully took off his shoes and put them next to the couch. I search for some aspirins and when I found them, I put 2 of them next to the water on the coffee table for if he wakes up earlier then I.

I glance at him one more time and went upstairs and tried to sleep again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up at 6:00 in the morning. I showered and did my hair again. While it dried I put on some black ripped baggy jeans and a simple grey hoodie on top of it. I did my make up the same as I always do and I walk downstairs. I almost jumped it the air when I saw a man with no shirt on standing in my kitchen.

Oh yeah I totally forgot that Ace crashed here yesterday.

"Jezus and holy macaroni. You scared the shit out of me." I said more to myself then Ace.

I walked to my kitchen and leaned against the kitchen counter. Oh yeah and let me remind you he has no fucking shirt on. His back was was really muscular as he was cooking something. I swear how much more sexy can a human be.

"Your the one who let me in yesterday." He said to me with a raspy voice, probably because he just woke up.

"Your right, how are you by the way?" I asked while taking a glass from the cabinet.

"I'm fine. And I'm sorry for yesterday. I made some scrambled eggs. It's probably not good since I never cook." He said while taking the pan of the fire and putting the scrambled eggs on two plates.

"It can't be that bad." I said turning around to look at him after I filled my glass with water.

As I did he was already looking at me. My eyes automatically went from his face to his naked chest. I then noticed that the bruises where slowly fading away.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked him.

"Does what still hurt?" He asked confused.

"Your bruises." I said pointing out to the bruises on his face and stomach.

"Oh. No they don't hurt. I had worse." He said while taking the plates to the dinner table.

"Okay well that's good to here. Not about the last part of course. You know that must suck. Not that I wanted to point it out of course. You know what I'm trying to say. Sorry I ramble sometimes." I said rambling while I sat down by a plate. He sat on the other side of the table.

"Don't worry." Is all he said before he took a bite of the scrambled eggs. His face scrunched up in disgust.

"It can't be that bad." I said also taking a bite. I tried my best not to spit it out because it was really bad.

"Yes it is." He said while running to the garbage can and spit it out.

"Okay maybe it is." I said quickly swallowing it. I took a sip of my water right after it to rinse the disgusting taste out of my mouth. "I'll go make us something." I said while taking the plates with me.

"Yeah that would be a good idea." He said with a chuckle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we ate the food I made I had to go to school and Ace had to go to work again. I also asked him about his parents and stuff like that. He said said that they didn't live here they just stayed over for some business. They will be gone in a few weeks. This made me kind of sad that Eva will be leaving but I couldn't do anything about it so I just sucked it in and went to school.