-Nineteen-

As we walk into the restaurant hand in hand people stare at us as we walk to our table what's in the back of the restaurant. There standing 4 men in black by the table. I assume there bodyguards of Ace so I just let it slide. As we arrive at the table Ace pulls out a chair for me and I sat down. He sat down on the other side and gestured to the guards to step away to give us more space.

The waiter walked to our table and asked "Can I get you something to drink?".

"Uhm a water for me please." I said kindly.

"Right away sweetheart." The waiter said winking at me walking away without letting Ace order a drink.

"What the fuck." I said standing up from my seat.

"What are you doing love? I will handle it." He said clenching his jaw.

"No no, I'll handle it this time. Trust me okay baby?" I said walking to the waiter being fucking angry but I didn't let show. I tapped the waiter on his shoulder and he turned around.

"Hey baby." He said leaning against the bar we where standing at, with a big smirk on his face. Spoiler alert! He will not have a fucking smirk on his face in a few minutes.

"Hi, uhm I had a question." I said being 'shy'.

"What is it love?" He said taking a peace of my hair twirling it around his finger. As he did this his shirt of his wrist lifted up a bit and I saw a tattoo which was a skull with a snake through it. The Spanish Mafia.

Why is there a man with a mafia tattoo on his wrist a waiter? This can't be good.

"I need help with something." I said smiling kindly at him. "Outside." I said smirking at him .

"Okay, show me the way doll." He said leaving my hair alone as I turn around. Really 'doll'? It's disgusting for real. As soon as I turn around my smile leaves my face and hatred replaces it. I think Ace noticed this because he raised his eyes brows at me. I just ignored it and me and the waiter walk towards the door.

But just we're in the middle of the restaurant he puts his hand on my ass. This grosses my line and I lost my shit. I grab his hand and twist it. He groans out of pain and falls to the ground. People stopped talking and stared at us. I didn't care. I twisted it even more and I heard a crack. I broke his wrist, and I didn't care.

The waiter cried out of pain. It was a awful sound so I punched him in the face with my free hand and he passed out immediately. I then saw multiple men stand up from there seat and they came charging at me. I blocked the attacks and fought back. I saw Ace standing up to help but saw I had everything In control. I punched a guy and he fell to the ground. People started to freak out by the time I had punched some guys unconscious. I felt a movement behind me and took a step to the left.

And I was right. A guy ran with full speed trying to hit me but because I took a step to the left he charged full against the counter of the bar. I took out the last few guys and saw a guy trying to stab me in my leg with a knife but I got to him first. I put my heel on his hand and he let loose of the knife immediately. After the fight was done the people who where left in the restaurant ran out.

I got a few good punches in my face but it didn't hurt. I swipe away the dripping blood with the back of my hand. I breathing heavily when I felt to hands on my shoulders. I wanted to attack again but felt that it was the hands of Ace. As soon as he did I calmed down. It felt good to fight again, I haven't done that in a while.

"That was hot kitten." He said whispering in my ear. I shudder at the feeling of his hot breath breathing against my neck. He kissed my neck and said "Let's get you cleaned up." He grabbed my waist and we walked outside.
__________________________________

We arrived at his mansion and we immediately walked to his bathroom. He lifted me up and set me down on the counter in front of the mirror. He reached down and grabbed the first-aid kit. As he puts down the first-aid kit on the counter next to me he took off my heels and puts them on the ground.

He started to clean up my face much to my disliking. I mean I can treat my wounds myself but no he wanted to do it so badly.

"How did you learn how to fight like that? And why did you attack him?" He asked me stopping his movements.

"When I was younger some things happened and I wanted to be strong for my sister so my father trained me for a long time. I trained myself some moves. In no time I could beat my father easily when I was 16 years old." I said looking away. I hate it when I have to lie to someone I love. I can't tell him about the underground fighting thing. Just not yet.

"Okay." He said not asking further. "And why did you attack him and those men." He asked leaning closer.

"You don't know why I did it?" I asked him confused. I mean he should know it was the Spanish mafia wouldn't he?

"I know. But I want you to say it."

"Because when the waiter touched my hair I saw a tattoo on his wrist. It was a skull with a snake through it. The tattoo symbolizes the Spanish mafia." I said looking him straight in the eye.

"Good girl." I blush a little at the nickname he gave me. "You made me hard while you fought. The slit of your dress was dangerously getting higher and higher while you fought off those men." He said putting his hands on my waist kissing my neck.

"Oh yeah? I did?" I said tilting my head front him to give him more excess.

"Yeah you did." He said nibbling at my earlobe, kissing on my sweet spot I moaned in his ear making him grow hard.

I slide my hands from his shoulders to his chest, down to his stomach unbuttoning his jacked. He helped me get it off. His kissing moved higher and kissed me on the mouth, it was a passionate long kiss. I put my hand on the back of his head, playing with his hair. He slides his tongue over my bottom lip asking for excess. I didn't give in and he squeezed my ass making me gasp. He took this change to slip his tongue through my lips. Our tongue curling around each other, touching every bit in my mouth.

I pull at his hair making him groan, this made a vibrating feeling through my body. I moaned at the feeling and slide my hands down unbuttoning his shirt. It was open but I hadn't pulled it off yet. I slide my hands over his abs feeling him tense as I did so. He pulled away and kissed my neck, sucking on it sure leaving some marks. But I didn't care. I needed this after that fight. I moan at the feeling.

He pulled me closer by the waist and I could feel him getting harder against my thigh. I slide one hand down to his bulge. I press my palm on his hardened dick through his pants making him groan gripping me tighter by the waist probably leaving some hand marks. I feel him getting harder on my hand as I keep pressing on his bulge.

"Don't start things you can't finish kitten." He said groaning.

I smirk and lift his head up to look at him. I stop my hand palming his dick and slide my hand up over his abs to his chest.

"But I can finish it baby." I said moving away a strand of hair that was covering his eye.

I wrap my legs around his waist and I pull him closer to me. My dress rises all the way up. I can feel his hardened dick against my throbbing pussy. I moan at the feeling.

"You can?" He said whispering in my ear. "Prove it."