-Fifteen-

The next 7 weeks I spend a lot of time with the Archers. I also spent a lot of time with Jackson and Aaron since they would be with Ace most of the time. I also asked her about the business and she explained that the building where we went wasn't from Tylor was from Ace. Ace just let him work there since he had unfinished business but now it's finished so they where going back to there own house. It was a few hours away but I said that we could call everyday if she wanted to.

After they went back to there own house it was back to how my life was sort of. Ace and I got to know each other well it was pretty fun together. I did my underground fighting's again after my bruise healed. I still didn't told Ace about it and I don't plan on doing that for some time.

The last 2 weeks Ace and I got closer. I felt like a spark between us. I don't know if he feels the same so I don't say it. Like how we could stare at each other without saying something, or we could talk for hours. He was still cold towards me but he laughs and smiles sometimes so where making progress. He has seen me with and without make up. And he never judged me about it.

It's now Saturday and it's already dark outside. I have no make up on and I'm sitting in my living room looking at some show on my tv when the door bell rang.

"Coming!" I said.

I stand up and walk to the door. I opened it and I saw Ace standing there with his jacket and tie in one hand, his sleeves where rolled up and two buttons of his shirt where open. He had one cut on his cheekbone again and a cut on his lip.

"Jezus what happened to you? Come in, come in." I said worried. He didn't say anything and walked inside. "Come I'll help you clean that up. Follow me." I said to him while I walk to the stairs.

I walked upstairs with Ace behind me. I walked to my room and went to the bathroom which was attached to my room and grabbed a wet cloth. I went back to my room and saw Ace sitting on my bed with his head in his hand. His jacket and tie where laying next to him. I crouch in front of him and take his head out of his hand with my hand under his chin. I sit down on my knees and start to clean his cheekbone cut with a wet cloth. We didn't say anything. He just looked at me in silence.

"What happened Ace?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"Someone said things that made me angry." He said with a clenched jaw. "He's lucky I didn't put a fucking bullet through his head." He said with an angry tone.

I brush my thumb over his clenched jaw and it made him relax.

"Relax, what did he say?" I said with a soft voice not wanting to make him angry.

"That doesn't matter." He said shaking his head.

"Okay." I said calmly.

I put my hand on the side of his face and position him in a place where I could take a good look at his cut on his lips. I start to clean his lip when Ace put his hand on my hand. I stop in my tracks and looked at him to see he was already looking at me. I got butterflies in my stomach.

He takes my hand off his face and gave a little kiss on my palm. He then put his other hand on my cheek while he keeps my other hand in his hand. I lean in his touch while I look at him. His hand is cold but warm at the same time, it's weird. But I like it.

His thumb closes over my lips while he looks at them. He then leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back and after like 10 seconds we both leaned away. His hand was still in my cheek while we both looked at each other. I was still on my knees with one hand in his and the wet cloth in the other.

"I wanted to do that for a while." He said with a soft voice.

"Me to." I said back with a small smile and a blush on my cheeks.

"Good." He said giving me a small smile back. "You got some blood on your lip." He said taking his hand off my cheek and cleaned my lips with his finger. "It's probably from me." He said with a chuckle. I chuckled with him.

"You still got blood on your lip. Let me just-" I said while cleaning his lip. "get it off.". "You can stay here for the night if you want to." I said while standing up. Our hands slipped away while I stood up.

"I would love to kitten." He said with a smirk.

"Kitten huh?" I said with a smile.

"Yes, you remind me of a kitten." He said while he laid back with his legs spread open with a smirk.

I shook my head with a chuckle.  "Well you remind me of a sweet cupcake so I think I'll name you cupcake then." I said with a smirk while I walk to the bathroom and put the wet cloth on the side of the sink.

"I'm not sweet." I heard him grumble from my bedroom.

"Yes you are." I said with a smile while I walk back to my room.

"I'm a mafia boss love. I'm not sweet." He said while leaning on his arms to look at me.

I blush from that nickname and I walk towards him and stand between his spread open legs.

"You wanna watch a movie with me" I said with a smile hoping he would since I'm not tired yet.

"Fine." He said while rolling his eyes. I step away from him and he stands up from my bed.

"Be careful full, if you keep rolling your eyes like that and you might find a brain back there." I said while walking out my bedroom.

"Hey!" I heard him say from the bedroom.

This made me chuckle.