Looking Out [Draken] - 🥰

⚠️ Just mentioning before this begins, Y/N is a part of the gang, this does include fighting, male x female fighting⚠️

Authors Note:
My first time writing anything for Tokyo Revengers, so I hope I do well as this journey goes on!
Also in this specific story, Joko is made up character!

—————————-

"You gotta be kidding me!"

All of the guys at the fight were laughing hysterically whenever I stepped up, all of them pointing at me, some small girl, popping bubble gum with my hands in my pockets.

It looked like I was lost, but this exactly what I wanted.

"Who would bet on you, shorty?!" This guy was sure he had this fighting in the bag, poking my forehead to send me back some before going into stance, "I'm gonna get a whole lot of money out of this one."

"Don't go easy on me," Pop went my bubble gum, shooting a smile as he ran after me.

All of these guys were so typical and easy to read. They were just street fighters, the crowd cheering him on as they thought he had the advantage:

"Show her who's boss! Kick her little a-"

That boy threw his punch and it was so easy to dodge, raising up my knee and spinning to the side with my left, leaving the back of his head wide open for my right leg to shoot up and kick him in the head.

Silence fell as he dropped like a ton of bricks, knocked out cold, slumped murmurs falling out of his mouth with drool onto the concrete.

"What was that about kicking my ass?" I snickered, blowing another bubble, "Didn't even lose any flavor in this gum yet!"

"Wha- Did she just knock him out?!"

They were all flabbergasted, meanwhile I was smiling, eyes locking onto my next contestant.

"You got lucky! But that won't work on me, girly!"

Some shaved head idiot started raging toward me and right as he approached me, one kick up right under the chin.

He was tougher than the last guy, that one didn't knock him out, but it wasn't done just yet, smashing his head with an elbow and that one did the trick, having him falling to the ground just like his friend.

"Anyone here actually gonna give me a challenge?"

Looking around, all of the guys here we frozen, jaws on the ground with all eyes on me.

"No?" I popped my gum again, shaking my head, "What a shame. Make sure you're all ready for next time. You haven't seen the last of me!"

This was such an easy game. Considering my mother worked all night long and still didn't make much money, I fought in these little tournaments between gangs to earn some money.

No one would ever bet on me because I was the only girl who would stepped up to a man, let alone gang members too.

I was a member of the Tokyo Majin Gang, but I rarely showed my face, so I was a mere stranger to everyone.