The Grim Future (Bonten Mikey - 🥰/😥)

⚠️First things first, Manga Spoilers. Second, the reader is a time leaper! The reader also has a panic attack in this. And for Bonten Mikey, he's relatively soft, but you'll see why! I hope you all enjoy it!⚠️

"Stay by my side, Y/N. Guide me and when I start to drift away, keep me on the right path."

Mikey needed a good friend to be by his side considering the lives that we chose to live. I was more than willing to be that friend for him.

"I will always be by your side, Mikey," Wrapping arms, I laid my shoulder on his head, softly interlocking hands, "I will never leave you and make sure we live the best lives we can."

---------------------- (time skip)

*ding*

In a quick flash, I had no idea where I was. My eyes wandered to see that I was in an elevator. Freezing as I realized two men were standing next to me. One with short purple hair slicked to the side. The other with a mullet, both in suits.

They looked so familiar, the elevator continued to ding while I was retracing my memories, trying to remember where I'd seen them from, then the Valhalla fight popped into my mind.

Ran and Rindou?

Why the hell was I with them? Where the hell were we? Looking down at my shaking hands, I was in a red dress and heels. I never used to dress this way. What was going on?

I thought that my last conversation with Mikey saved our future, that when I came back to the future, everything would be perfect.

But, something was wrong with all of this.

"Quiet today, princess," Ran's voice confirmed my assumption as to who they were and since I didn't know what was happening, I only said:

"I just zoned out a little."

When he turned to me, a smirk on his face, I noticed the tattoo on his throat. Izana? That's what it looked like. Izana's earrings.

"You keep calling her princess and the boss is going to kick your ass," Rindou chuckled at him, seeing his face and noticing that he had the same tattoo.

The boss? I was still a part of a gang that Ran and Rindou joined too?

When the elevator finally stopped, I stayed quiet and followed along. I wasn't sure where we were either, but we had to have been in a skyscraper considering how far up we were. Ran and Rindou lead me to two huge doors, opening to see a wall of windows, high in the sky, some guy with pink hair at the window.

His reflection showed scars along his mouth, feeling heavy anxiety as I realized that it was Sanzu.

Next to him was a desk, someone sitting in it with their back turned, standing as Rindou stepped up and said:

"We took care of everything you asked for, Mikey."

Mikey?!

I was shaking, seeing the tattoo they all had on the back of his neck as he rose from the chair, turning and mumbling:

"Good."

Mikey looked like a shell of his former self, with circles under his eyes, and seemed to be emotionless. How did things end up like this?

Not knowing anything, I could only stay quiet and nod along with them as I learned that Mikey lead a gang, Bonten. The deadliest, most infamous in the country considering all the activities they were talking about.

While they weren't paying attention, I was able to keep my phone hidden, looking up some things about the gang, and all the things I saw from the news and police had me ready to curl up and cry.