Needing Him (Kakucho Hitto -🍋)

"Fuck, it's right there!" 

Coming home late, Kakucho didn't expect to hear such noise leaking out of our bedroom. 

Creeping up to our room, I was clueless that he was in the doorway, watching me under the blankets. 

Kakucho had been coming home late these past few nights, and I understood he had business to handle, but I had needs too. 

"I'm s-so close, ngh!"

And so, under the blankets with my hand between my legs, rubbing at my clit rapidly to try and get myself off. 

I was so close that my hips were bucking, my hand aching as the stimulation was becoming too much, my toes curling from my wired nerves. 

Biting my lip, I tried to ignore the ache in my hand, legs shaking from the jolts, but I couldn't do it, slamming my fist into the bed as I gave up: 

"Shit!" 

Panting and staring at the ceiling, frustrated and unsatisfied, I felt another presence, looking to see Kakucho watching me, blinking repeatedly. 

"Oh my god," I thought I would die from embarrassment, hiding under the blankets, "Have you just been standing there?!" 

"Yeah, uh-I heard noise and-" Not sure what to say, I curled up under the blankets, sighing:

"I'm sorry. You just haven't been home lately and-" 

"No, I'm the one who should be apologizing, love." 

Peaking over the blanket, he was already out of his suit jacket and tie, standing at the end of the bed. 

"I should be taking better care of you." 

"It's okay-" 

Carefully taking the blanket away and finding my ankles, he pulled me to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs wide as he fell to his knees, cooing:

"Just let me take care of you, baby." 

My nerves were still running from my self-pleasure, so when his tongue found my clit, I was already falling apart. 

We haven't had any time for intimacy these past few weeks, and to have his tongue swiveling through my folds and slick was heaven. 

"Gosh, I missed this," Humming, he left some kisses along my thighs before spreading my legs wider, feeling how I was shaking and intensifying that as he sucked my clit, red and white eyes beaming up at me as I took a handful of his hair, squirming and whining. 

"Kaku-" My orgasm was brewing to a boil, and his hands started rubbing up my body, tweaking at any spot that would make me more sensitive. 

"Fuck baby," His eyes shut with a soft groan, humming again with my hips grinding my pussy against his face, his mouth keeping so much heat trapped as my hips kept his head stuck in a tight squeeze. 

"Make me cum, Kaku-" My whole body was jumping, nearly lifting from the bed from how hard my back was arching. 

Trembling and shaking, he had to keep my hips pinned to get me there, slipping two fingers into me and pumping quickly while his tongue went back to my clit, encouraging me:

"Cum, baby. You can do it." 

"God! Ngh!" Clenching and pulsating around his fingers, I finally got what I needed so badly, high-pitched gasps of his name spilling from my lips as I soaked his hand, gripping his hard harder when his head suddenly fell with a groan. 

Only focused on my taste; this was something we both longed for, my body still twitching as his tongue ran up and down my slit, pushing in to feel how hard my walls were clenching. 

"I love you so much, Kaku," I huffed, grateful and lost in the bliss, letting go of his head, "I'm sorry if I was pulling your hair too hard." 

"I'm not complaining," He chuckled softly, wiping at his chin and smirking, "I love you too, baby." 

"I just needed that so badly," 

"I know," Coming up to kiss my neck and cheek, I was even happier that we could continue our night together in his arms as he took me, guiding me to the bathroom, "Let's get you cleaned up."