Infamy (Timeskip!Tetta Kisaki -🍋)

"Alright, jobs done. The money?"

Using a voice changer, I had no patience today, seeing a lower amount than what was offered hitting my secret bank account.

"Want me to sneak up on you too? Where's the rest?" I threatened, smiling as more hit my account, my customer groaning:

"Fine. Happy now?"

"Like a kid in a candy store," I laughed into the voice changer, hanging up the phone, "You know how to contact me if anyone else needs taken care of."

Crushing my burner phone, it was time to get out of there. I headed to my car I had parked down the alleyway but stopped as I heard:

"Y/N!"

Instinctively, I whipped my gun out, pointing directly at the skull of Hanma.

"Oi! Oi! Easy! It's not like that."

"Hanma?" It's been years since I've seen him, and I only pulled my gun because, in our dark world, I earned the nickname the Invisible Man. No one knew who I was, and I had dirty gloves, but I always kept my hands clean, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Just came to talk, old friend," He smiled; years and years ago, we were friends, but I decided to drop out of the gang and go down my own path. I was still anxious, finger on the safety as I asked:

"How did you find me?"

"You know that we have our ways," Stepping out of the darkness, it was Kisaki, flashing a smile at me, "Just came to talk, is all."

"Yeah, the boss here would like to chat," Hanma smiled beside him; I didn't sense any ill intentions, but it was Kisaki after all:

"You and me? Just a talk?"

Glaring at Kisaki, he nodded and rolled his eyes, "You and me, and you can put the gun down."

"Alright," I breathed in deep, stepping back towards my car and demanding as I stared at Hanma, "Alone. Get in the car."

Hanma went to step up, but Kisaki sighed, shaking his head, but agreed:

"Fine."

I then decided to put my gun away, jump in my car with Kisaki, and head to a red-light district where I could hang out without any worries.

"You should be fine here," I assured him as I parked, hopping out and leading him to an empty bar, "I own this place, and Hanma can pick you up here."

"Convenient," He hummed, following inside as I turned on the lights. Pointing at a table for him to sit, I went and grabbed myself a drink before I joined him, getting straight to the point:

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I'm sure you know that I run Toman now-"

"I work solo, Kisaki. I'm sure you know that." I threw back, a serious stare beaming at him while I sipped my drink.

"Look," Getting serious too, he leaned forward, staring past his glasses into my eyes, "I need some things settled, and who better than an 'invisible man' to do that."

I only stared and debated, slowly being convinced as he added:

"The only thing you have to do is what you always do. Stay invisible. No one in Toman will even know that you exist."

"Even so," I hummed and noted, "I'm not cheap."

"Like money's an issue," He chuckled, proposing his offer one last time with more persuasion, "You and I together will be unstoppable, just like the old days. I'll give you the details. You do your thing, and we both profit from it. It's a win-win situation."