Just Friends? PT. 2 (Takashi Mitsuya - 🥰)

The second I woke up in the morning, all I could think about was Mitsuya and that I was actually going on a real date with him!

Spent what felt like forever trying to find the right outfit, but curiosity paused that when I got a text around noon, him saying:

[Hey, I'll be over in an hour or so! Also, pack some swim gear]

Swim gear? That made me even more nervous, but I had a simple one piece and wore it under my clothes. It was either the beach or public pool we were going to, not minding either because I loved to swim.

Exactly an hour passed when I heard his motorcycle outside, skipping out of the house and over to him with a smile:

"Hey you!"

"Hey!" He smiled back, holding out a helmet for me, "Hop on!"

I tighten my backpack before taking the helmet and hopping on behind him, arms wrapping around his waist:

"Where are we going that we need swim stuff?"

"Your favorite place!" He smiled back at me, taking off on his bike and as we drove through town, noticing that we were heading to the beach, I couldn't stop smiling.

Just the salt smell of the ocean water made me so happy. It's was my first time going to the beach this summer and being with Mitsuya? I knew it was going to be fun.

After he parked his bike and got our things, the first thing we did was find a spot near the shore to place out our towels.

Feeling eyes on me while revealing my swimsuit, my eyes couldn't help but glance at his shirt coming off, growing hot in the cheeks, not paying attention when he yelled out:

"I'll beat you to the water!"

He took off running and laughing, having me chase him:

"Hey! You got a head start!"

I could tell he only did it to tease me and it was funny. Because of his head start, he was already in the water, yelling back:

"I did no such thing!"

At the same time, he splashed me and the water was cold, making me jump and squeal, but also getting revenge:

"I see how it is!"

I splashed him right back and we got so lost being goofy, splashing, pushing each other into waves. I don't think this day could've been anymore perfect.

We jumped some waves, walked along the shore finding cool sea shells, built sandcastles. There wasn't a single second where there wasn't a smile on my face.

Although, it was a warm day outside and while trying to cool down with some water I packed with me, I spotted a shaved ice stand by the boardwalk.

Mitsuya read me well, noticing what my eyes were locked on, "Thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh yeah," I smiled, not needing to say anything more, taking his hand and running off to the board walk.

Something about his hand in mine felt so right, his smile so handsome and precious, making mine even brighter.

This shaved ice stand had a lot of options! It took me a moment to decide but just watching and receiving our little cups with spoons., I knew it'd be refreshing.

"You got dragonfruit right?" Mitsuya looked to mine curiously, us walking to find an empty bench to sit on, nodding as I took a scoop, then got a spoonful for him:

"And it's so good! Give it a try!"

While going to feed him the small scoop, someone bumped right into me, intentionally knocking my cup of shaved ice to the ground.

"Watch where the hell you're walking!"

Looking up, these two guys looked familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it, till I remembered the movies yesterday. They were with that creep in my class!

"How about you watch where you're walking?" I growled back, knowing they did that on purpose. "You had to slap my dessert out of my hand too?!"

I was so sick of these guys, unable to control the brief anger I was feeling, but Mitsuya handed me his cup, stepping in front of me, "Don't worry, babe. You can have mine."

"Oh yeah, we heard how you treated our friend. But I guess sluts start early, huh?" They sure thought they were funny and my jaw literally dropped at their words, but dropped even more, when Mitsuya punched him in the mouth, grabbing his tank top and growling at him:

"Call her a slut again. Come on, big guy."

It wasn't like Mitsuya to start a fight, so that alone blew me away, let alone the looks on their faces. They were scared and just that one punch showed they were no match for him.

"That's what I thought," Getting no response, he shoved that guy away and they proved that they were just punks, running off.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that."

When Mitsuya turned back to me, I was still in shock. Just staring and he began to feel guilty:

"Of course those guys had to come along and ruin our date. Hearing him call you that just made me so angry-"

"Who said our date was ruined?" I began to smile, saying softly, "Thank you. No one's ever stood up for me like before."

"You don't have to thank me-" He smiled back and I was so happy that I sat our cup down, and gave him the biggest hug.

"If anything, that just made my whole day," I giggled, making sure there was no guilt left within him and it was surely gone, taking the cup and finally getting to sit:

"And since they ruined yours, you can have all mine," He smiled, feeding me a spoonful, "It's called tigers blood."

I think his was better than mine, awing at the interesting, but sweet taste, smiling when I finished, "I actually like that more than the dragonfruit. Thanks babe."

Seeing him being the one a little blushy this time made me giggle more, but I asked just to be sure:

"You don't mind if I call you babe, right?"

"Why would I mind my girl calling me babe?"

I thought when those guys showed up our date was going to take a turn for the worst, but it got so much better.

Even the sun didn't fill me with as much warmth as he did when he leaned to me, kissing me softly. It felt like I was filled with sunlight, lightweight and ready to drift into the clouds.

Naturally, I scooted closer while kissing back, feeling beyond happy when he held my hand, our lips parting and neither one of us unable to stop smiling.

"You're the best, Mitsuya. You know that?" I just needed him to know that, how me made my world so bright unlike anyone else, knowing that now, we were official.

"No," He played back, booping his nose with a soft kiss, "You are."

Tokyo Revengers Fics & Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें