Oaktown

"More self love."

Oaktown He/Him Male

~~~~

This was one hell of a first relationship if I do say so myself. Obviously, Oaktown was my first boyfriend. My first lover in general. To state the obvious once more, I would like to add in I dated him in third grade, and it was an online relationship. On Minecraft nonetheless. Now let's get into the story.

~~~~

My best friend at the time was Oalbas, and I always pronounced his name wrong, although it kind of just stuck and since we always hung out together everyone else ended up calling him it too. I always pronounced it like oh-labs, when its actually pronounced like ole-bass. (bass as in the fish.)

Moral of the story I had met Oaktown through Oalbas, because the two males were best friends. We became friends rather quickly as does small children playing video games at the age of nine does. Whenever Oalbas wasn't online we always played Minecraft together. Honestly I don't know what I saw in the man, but I was nine years old in my defense.

I don't exactly know how long we knew each other before we got together, but I do know that he had asked me out. Now here is the funny part, I remember him asking me and I was in shock at first. None of the people I had ever liked ended up liking me back. After I snapped out of the shock I said yes, obviously. If not I wouldn't be writing this story.

During the time me and Oaktown were together, he was really lovey dovey and protective which I found very sweet. Although, I started to build a giant sized version of my actual house, in Minecraft. Whilst doing so I had Oaktown, Oalbas, Leo, and one other friend I believe helping me out on building it. 

I will say during this time I was building the house, he didn't get on too often and whenever he did he ended up yelling at me. Now here's what you might be wondering; why the hell is this ten year old yelling at his nine year old "lover?"

Here's your answer, he was jealous(?) of some sort. He would get on and yell at me for never spending time with him, and always talking to Oalbas instead of him. Me as a child obviously was super confused, because he never came online often and I had no other way to contact him other than the PlayStation.

This would continue to happen, and one time Oalbas had witnessed it because Oaktown was too impatient to go to a private party with just me to yell and everything. When he witnessed it, he was silent, but when he spoke up he would awkwardly try to change the subject, I award him for trying but he always got told to stay out of Oaktown's business.

After Oaktown had left the party and it was just me and Oalbas in the Minecraft world and in the party, he immediately turned to me and said something along the lines of, "How are you going to break up with him?" We both started laughing hysterically. I proceeded to tell him how I want to break up with him but he is rarely on and every chance I have I just end up getting yelled at.

Oalbas understood and said that he had Oaktown's phone number so he would message him the news. I agreed, really quickly. Once I did we got offline and he sent the message, the next day he told me he sent the message but hadn't gotten a reply back.

This went on for so long eventually we never brought up the topic again, he read Oalbas's message but never replied nor got online ever again. even to this day I haven't even seen his username online. Oalbas said he got a new account, but I never see that one online either so who knows.

~~~~

Now for the curious minds, that relationship lasted three weeks and one day. It holds its spot as my sixth longest relationship. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

~~~~

677 Words