Buggo

"Everybody had a chapter they don't read out loud."

Buggo He/Him Male

~~~~

This relationship takes place during the last couple of weeks of fifth grade, and so I was eleven years old. This story also contains something I regret, but I was a kid and didn't mean for it to end up happening, so bear with me.

~~~~

I met Buggo through my friend Leo, who which I might add I had liked since before I even had my first significant other. I met him and me, Leo, and Buggo would always hang out. I knew at the time they both liked each other so I was being suspicious a lot until Leo ended up liking someone else, and Buggo ended up liking someone else as well. Such kill joys.

Obviously around that time I had a small amount of feelings that new grew a crap ton more knowing that my best friend didn't like him anymore, I know, how bitchy of me. Either way I found that factor a bit hilarious, especially sense Leo noticed almost right away that I had liked this strange ol' man.

When I was in the process of liking him still, I remember he had  a friend group and they wanted to do this marriage type thing in Fortnite. It was Buggo's friend that was getting married and he was the man of honor, or something like that.

I remember Buggo asking me to attend the wedding, but not as his partner. He said his friend wanted me to get married to him. I told him I would think about it and once he left I was SHOCKED telling Leo about it.

Leo said I should do it, and so I was a little iffy at first but then I agreed. Me and Leo hung out for awhile before hand and then went to were I was getting married. I then took the stand with Buggo's friend, that I genuinely don't even remember the name of. We ended up getting married, in which Buggo was the priest I might add, and then I believe we had a awkward(for me at least) honeymoon afterward. 

Obviously at that point, I knew Buggo's friend had a crush on me. I didn't mind it too much, was surprising though seeing how we didn't talk too much.

Sooner or later Buggo asked me out and I said yes. Interestingly enough we got together but we didn't talk much. We talked every so often, perhaps once a week. It still managed to last five whole months though, to the day. 

About halfway through the time we were dating, my friend Lilly was hardcore shipping me with this one guy named Ethan. Since I barely talked with Buggo anyway and I did in fact have some feelings for Ethan I planned on breaking up with him.

When I broke up with him I had Leo do it for me, because I was way too nervous and didn't want to hurt his feelings. Of course Leo did so, and sent him a text message. After that the next day at school I ended up getting with Ethan.

I got online on the PlayStation and talked with Leo as he told me he just sent the message before he got on. When I tell you my heart has never stopped beating so fast. I had just cheated on Buggo without even knowing it. Damn, wow, okay. I started balling on the call with Leo and he was confused as hell.

I didn't tell Leo, because I was ashamed. I thought that if anyone figured out they would hate me and leave me in the dust, even if it was completely unintentional.

~~~~

607 Words