Sam

"From the bottom of my heart---- I don't give a fuck."

Sam He/Him Male

~~~~

Compared to my first relationship I would say this one was worse. It might not seem as so, but at least with Oaktown I could tell he liked me, I could feel it, even if he yelled at me all the time. Sam was a sweetheart though, don't get me wrong. For context this relationship was also in third grade, nine years old.

~~~~

I had met Sam playing tumble on Minecraft, like how I usually made most of my friends when I was younger. I met him and he seemed interesting so I ended up adding him and we played tumble in a PlayStation party for awhile getting to know each other. He was really kind, and I was glad to have a new friend.

After we got tired of playing tumble on the shovels mode, we went into a private Minecraft world and just built random things as we desired. We did this a lot, and became really close doing so. We had made fun of each other, we had inside jokes too. To me he was a friend, a best friend. I had known him for a few months by now.

Once again, he ended up asking me out after I gave some "subtle" hints that I liked him because I believed he liked me too. When he asked me out I had said yes, and I was super happy and excited. Dating him was just like dating my best friend. There was never a dull moment with all of the memories we made everyday.

Although there was a bump in the road, he ended up getting grounded of some sorts, and we couldn't talk. Once he was finally back online we were able to talk again, but his microphone had broken and he wasn't going to be able to get a new one for a while.

I expressed to him how that was okay, and if we could go back to building in the Minecraft world we were in. He obviously agreed, and we continued whatever we were doing. I was most likely rambling on to myself as he placed signs in response whenever he had something to say in response to what I said. 

It lasted like this for one day before he randomly messaged me over PlayStation messages and said he has to break up with me, because his microphone broke. I asked if that was the only reason, and he said yes. Damn, that sure did hurt.

~~~~

This relationship lasted for two months and six days which is currently my third longest relationship. I do hope it becomes my fourth longest relationship though.

~~~~

446 Words