Fox

"I feel so tired, I don't wanna be me anymore."

Fox She/They Female[MTF]

~~~~

Welcome to my second virtual relationship with my ex girlfriend Fox. Interesting fact for this relationship? She saw me as someone who was always horny and flirtatious, someone who always wanted the touchy touchy part of love. Sure is interesting, huh? Anyway, we lasted for three weeks.

~~~~

Before I met fox I was in a public Black Cat and this random dude and his best friend were trying to get me to drink this wine. I obviously objected because I knew there was something on the bottom of it. The two still tried really hard to get me to drink the wine, hell they even played a piano and told funny as hell jokes. Did I mention they had good singing voices?

I finally drank it because something that was said by one of them, and then they added me. We all had some laughs before we got bored and the piano guy made us all play some Murder 4. To his surprise I wasn't as resistant and I hopped in the portal he placed when it was at a few seconds.

We got in the world, and thats when I met Fox. He started flirting with her and crap, as he saw another woman and was being horny as all hell. I was like "whatever man" and kept apologizing for this strange dudes actions.

I added Fox and got off of VRChat, because I had somewhere I had to be in person, once I got back I got right back on VR though. She sent me an invite and I joined her. That's when I met her VR brother, and all of us together made a new friend. With that being said, this was now our new friend group. We spent the rest of the day together, and a bunch of the following days as well.

The first day of hanging out, her brother and the new friend already ended up getting together. Shocker by the way, I remember playing truth or dare and we asked the two who they liked and we had a whole half an hour getting them both to say it. They said each other, I was flabbergasted.

Back on topic, I was very flirty with her and would be suspicious as always. I was like that, all of the time, around her, at least. That's why she saw me the way she did. At least I believe that's why. Hope the woman isn't sexist or some crap.

I learned that she liked me in this world called Drinking Night, as her friend joined me and told me she liked me, against Fox wanting her not to tell me.. Obviously. Once I learned about it, I acted as through I didn't know. She asked me if I had "heard anything her best friend said," I said "nah, I didn't."

She surprisingly believed me, and I invited my now VR sibling so I could have someone to act all "HOLY CRAP" with while I acted calm around Fox. How did I manage this? Me and sib communicated with sign language, which even more fun fact, in this world was the first time we heard each others voice.. And seen each other out of the avatar we normally would wear for signing.

I told them about Fox, poor sib, and they gave me advice. I didn't listen at all, hah, and a couple days later I asked Fox out. I asked her out by going into a painting world on VRChat and giving her words from the sentence "Will you go out with me?" out of order.

As soon as she realized, and I finished giving her all of the words to make the full sentence, she said yes. Oh man my heart was racing, god damn. I wasn't too shocked she said yes, but nevertheless I still was a small amount.

When we were dating we spent as much time as possible together when we could on VR. We played horror games together, went to amusement parks, cuddled, and I always ended up falling asleep a lot. It was funny to be honest. Oh, want another interesting fact? She was my second "serious" first kiss in VRChat. Yes, I keep track of that. It's half of me as a person, my other life, why wouldn't I?

After about two weeks and five days of dating I went to my friend, recently mentioned now sibling, and told them how I had lost feelings for Fox but I was tired of having to break up with people. I told sib how when I first met Fox she told me all about she was the same as me, loosing feelings really quickly and always having to break up with the other human in the relationship.

Sib told me I should break up with her, and not drag it on. I agreed with them, but said how I was tired of having to break up with people. I was tired of feeling that guilt. I told them that, and said I would wait a few more days or just one more day and I would see what was to happen.

A couple days passed and I was thinking I would have to break up with her. I was in a public Black Cat lobby, and was talking with my friends thinking about this. I thought about what I would say, and sighed starting to feel guilty. Oh wait, never mind, what's that?

She messaged me, "Hey I'm sorry but I would like to break up I have lost feelings I would love to still be friends though I would really love to still hang out and play games but I don't think we can date anymore I'm sorry."

Let's be honest here, I didn't cry. I laughed, out loud. Honest and genuine l o l.

~~~~

970 Words