Wolf

"Tastes so sweet, looks so real, sounds like something I used to feel."

Wolf He/Him Male

~~~~

Here's the story probably none of you expected! Yes, this is Wolf from the story about Trolo. If you want that information, read that juicy chapter. Let me offer you this information right now, we dated for two days.

Interesting fact, he was my first relationship after two years of being single. I was thirteen years old, if you were wondering.

~~~~

After he was the reason I was single, I didn't talk to this mans very much. He sent me a message every often saying hey and catching up. for me it was always awkward but I didn't care too much. 

One day, after he figured out I was single, again, he messaged me a whole lot more and started begging me to date him. He was being desperate as all hell. I was cringing more than I ever had in my entire life. I didn't like this man and rarely talked to him yet here he was still managing to have feelings for me.

I was tired of him spamming me, and literately nothing would scare him off, so I said I would date him. He messaged me constantly and I rarely messaged back, I felt bad but I didn't have many other choices. Hell, I told the man I didn't even like guys to get him off my back and he said that was hot.

Once I ended it, he stopped messaging me after a couple of days and we went our separate ways. Living our own lives.

~~~~

225 Words