Delilah.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE!! Click the screen then the little star at the bottom!!

Delilah:

I woke up in Harriet's bed today with the worst headache i've had in awhile. I'm not sure if it's from crying so much, the stress, or the fact that my brain can't stop thinking. At this point maybe it's all three.

Harriet was probably awake and ready downstairs so I decided I needed to get ready as well.

After I get advil.

Making my way downstairs. I stumble down the stairs a bit but catch myself on the railing. 

"Woah Delilah dear are you okay?" I hear Juliet say

"Yes Juliet." I chuckled lightly.

"Is my dad still hear?" I just hope i hid the fear well.

"No dear, he went home." Oh thank god.

"Do you need anything Liah?"

"Some advil might be nice" I say well laughing.

Ouch ouch ouch note to self do not laugh. I grip my head because that hurt like a bitch.

"Okay! Go wait in the kitchen. Also Harriet isn't hear right now she needed it pop over to the stores!" She smiled.

And with that i left to the kitchen. I sat down at one of the stools and rested my head down on the counter. The coldness felt nice on the ache.

Someone pulled a stole out but i don't turn to look assuming It's either Niles or Jacob.

"You look dead Liah" Niles chuckled.

I turned my head to on other side but kept it on the table.

"Because I have to marry you." I snapped back.

He layed his head down on the counter as well. Holding eye contact with me.

He just hummed in response.

"When do I have to move in with you?"

"The end of the week" He gave a pitiful smile.

I closed my eyes in hopes of stopping the tears.

"Liah?"

"Mhm?" I mumbled.

"Does your dad hur-"

"Liah here's some advil sweetheart!" Juliet caught Niles off by walking into the room.

Which i'm super thankful for considering the last thing I want to do is talk to to Niles about it

I swallowed the 2 pills with some water.

"Thank you." I muttered.

Screw getting ready i'm laying in bed all day.

————————
A few hours later:

"Omg Harriet your finally home!"