Niles.

Hello!

Ignore any grammer!!

where should Niles take Liah next?!?!

Enjoy!! Remember to vote!!

Niles:

The girls were in the kitchen making breakfast and i'm livid. That's not the first time he's been disrespectful towards women.

We are currently discussing the same topic that has been going on for too long. who the fuck hurt Liah. We have no leads and whoever did this knew what they were doing. Marcus is coming tomorrow and then we have a mission too hopefully find him. The one who hurt my girl.

"What the fuck!" I growled when the screen went black.

"Nothing." Max said sadly.

"Maybe we should just leave it-"

"Shut the fuck up Gavin" I almost yelled.

"We can't. We will not give up." I push my head into my hands.

The girls come in with some char cuter or charcuterywhatever the hell it is board.

Expect they don't come sit with us, Harriet looks upset? Jesus christ.

Spencer leaves with them and they go somewhere else in the house. I figure i'm
not in the state to be helpful so I shove food into my mouth.

My phone beeps and I read a message. It's from anonymous

"I have officially outsmarted Niles Amor?! You'll never catch who did it to your girl. She's mine. Shes my target. All the love -A"

I control my anger enough to send the message to get traced before I throw my phone against the wall. It shatters into tiny pieces onto the floor. Gavin and Devin are very confused but I storm past them.

I slam the glass door open almost shattering it in the process. I storm through the rain into the training area. I don't care to tape my hands, or use any protection before I start pounding on the punching bag.

The force is making my knuckles instantly red and numb.

I take all my pent up anger out on the punching bag. Every hit anger, fear, sadness, disappointment all leave my body just to come right back.

The rain pounds off my now soaked chest. My white shirt is see threw and stuck to my body.

I continue to hit and hit until I can no
longer feel my hands, they are bloody and bruised. But I still feel so much pain.

I grab a rock from off the ground and throw it as far as I can. I slump to the floor and hide my face in my knees.

I look down at my hands and wish that I could take all her pain. She's gone through so much and I could have limited that pain if I had have watched her and not taken my anger out on her. She acts like she's fine and happy but I know on the inside the fear is killing her, she's in so much pain and I can't do anything to fix it.

I look up at this huge house and wish that none of this would've happened. She doesn't deserve this.

I push myself off the floor and walk towards the house. I gentle push the door open this time and walk past the living room towards the stairs.