Delilah.

Hey!

How are you guys?

Remember to vote! Click the screen and then the star on the bottom left.

Delilah:

I've been in the apartment all day with Harriet and Spencer. Spencer didn't go with the guys because 1) Niles wanted someone here 2) Spencer thinks he's getting his period or something, even though it not possible. He saying he feels like shit. 3) Harriet.

I've smiled a lot but i've been third wheeling the entire day. I'm really tired even though we haven't done anything today.

I miss being around these two everyday.

Spencer fell asleep with his head in Harriet's lap so we finally got to talk.

"I have never seen my brother look at someone the way he looks at you."

I cover my face and smile into my hands.

"I'm serious Delilah! I bet you $10 he's going to walk into the room, avoid everyone else and come right to you."

"Deal!!! He'll probably just go right to bed. He's been working all day."

"Oh don't deny it, he really likes you as his sister I can tell!"

I blush immediately.

"My brothers never really been in a relationship, he just had lots of one night stands. He doesn't anymore since he's been with you."

"No, we don't have sex.."

"No that's not what I mean! The whores he slept with would also complain to our dad, or me about how he betrayed them and blah blah blah. That hasn't happened since he's been living with you."

"It might start happen again eventually, I can't give him that right now."

"He knows that. You consume 99% of his thoughts trust me."

She waited a beat and continued.

"Last night I think when you fell asleep, he texted me and said that he kissed you for the first time. He was beyond happy Liah!"

"He told you that!" I laugh

Of course he texts Harriet to tell her.

"Mhm!!!"  her tone is a matter of factly.

"You know last night be randomly asked me to dance with him, then he kissed me when 'those eyes' came on"

She let out an evil giggle. She loves, love. I think I love the idea of love but I haven't experienced it... until now i guess. But i'm not sure if it's actually love or if it's just pity over my situation.

My thoughts are cut off by the guys walking in, they are all extremely loud.

Expect Niles. He's always very quiet. He doesn't look at anyone else, he's just looking at me.

He walks over to me and falls right into me. His head on my chest and his arms hugging my waist.

"YOU OWE ME $10 BITCH!!!" Harriet screams