Niles.

Oh!

What do you want to see more of with Niles and Delilah?

Enjoy! Remember to vote!

Niles:
1 month later.

In about three months Delilah and I will be getting married and I will become the boss of our mafia. Delilah and I don't really have a label yet but we've kept whatever we have going on quiet.

Shes really had a breakthrough confidence wise and is way more comfortable around me. She's not afraid to laugh at me, be sarcastic, or say a rude comment. She'll just come plop down on top of me even if I'm clearly busy, my favourite thing she does is when she wakes up first and will start to leave kisses all over my neck and chest to wake me up.

We haven't gone all the way yet buts i'm fine with that. I crave her in a different way anyways. I crave her.

We have read a few of the books and i've come to conclusion she cries after every book. Regardless of if it's sad. She just cries because of whatever overwhelming feeling.

I fall in love with her more and more each day.

I have some business in spain that i have to attend too and Liah is probably coming. I haven't mentioned it yet but there is a mission she can come on and i'll be there for awhile.

She walks into the room in my hoodie and her pyjama pants. We spent the night at my parents because she wanted to hang out with Harriet. My dad and I had to talk things over so I decided to just stay and not drive home late.

I'm sitting on the couch with Spencer right next to me. She has the hood of her hoodie covering her head and one of her pant legs are slightly up.

"Move Spencer" she groans.

Well hello you ball of sunshine.

She doesn't like waking up in the mornings so she is not very fun to wake up next too. Spencer moved away from me even though he was already basically at the other side of the couch. He was holding back a smile.

She plopped herself right down on top of me and cuddled her face into my chest.

"Good-morning you ball of happiness!" Spencer chirped.

She stuck the middle finger up at him but kept her face in my chest.

"Delilah! That's not how we treat the men around us right?" He dad growls. Since when was this bitch here.

She tenses on top of me.

It's almost like he read my mind and continued.

"Your dad called me to talk. Delilah I was wondering if we could chat?"

I look down at her. She had her head turned towards to window away from her dad. Tears visible in her eyes.

"We are busy." I say through gritted teeth. I try to smile.

"Busy doing what? She's busy being annoying eh? Oh I see your trying to tell her off and I interpreted. My apologies. I expect to see my daughter in five minutes though!" He chuckled darkly.