Delilah.

Lol hey

remember to vote

enjoy.

Tw: Smut 🙈🙈

Delilah:

I stirred awake in Niles arms. His friends and Harriet are coming over. She said she has something planned. I'm scared to find out what it is because her plans tend to be very childish and hilarious.

I got insecure laying on top of him naked. My bruises and stretch marks were on display. Its been dark whenever he saw my body but it's bright outside and the white curtains aren't doing much justice. I know he's seen them before but there's no way he finds it attractive. So i'm not trying to show them off.

I attempt to slide out of his grip but he just groans and hugs me tighter.

"Niles please."

"No stay." his voice is husky like

"I want to get changed."

"No I like no clothes." he complains.

"No Niles I-I don't want you to look at me"

His eyes slowly open and he looks at me. His one eye brick cocks up.

"Why?" He says with suspicion.

"I'm all bruises, and scars, and stretch marks. I understand if you want another girl for your needs I don't even know what i'm doing."

"What no, I love everything about you Liah. No I only want you. I want every scar, bruise, and stretch mark. Their all mine."

"But"

"No buts! Shush and cuddle me" He groans. It was weird feeling skin to skin contact everywhere but I didn't want to fight it anymore so I dropped my head back onto his chest."

"Get up lovers! Oh- Oh my god! They're naked" Max screams.

"Ew Max!!! That's my brother and bestfriend." Harriet chirps.

"We have a blanket on you idiot!" Niles yells.

Gavin and Devin walk in and laugh. It was funny but I didn't laugh. I felt sorta uncomfortable. Yeah I had a blanket over me but I was still exposed.

I tensed on top of him and he noticed.

"Get out." He muttered

"What? Why?" Devin said in his accent.

"Devin." Niles gritted through teeth.

They walked out the door and rolled their eyes.

He sat up and pulled me into him lap. I had to pretend I could feel his... his friend underneath me. I stifled a moan.

I could feel myself getting wet and I just prayed he couldn't tell.

"Sorry about them lovely."

I hummed.

I put my full weight down and immediately knew it was a big mistake when I saw the smirk on his lips.