Niles.

WE ARE BACK!

How are you enjoying Delilah?

I love Niles❤️❤️

REMEMBER TO VOTE: CLICK SCREEN AND THE STAR ON THE BOTTOM LEFT!!

TW: Gore, mentions of SA

Niles:

I woke up in a very uncomfortable position. We fell asleep on the love seat. Her legs on either side of me with her head on my chest. I'm so glad she woke me up last night and trusted me enough to tell me.

I'm so glad i'm someone she can turn too and tell me things.

I'm currently in the kitchen making some breakfast. I can hear her stirring around in our bedroom.

Our kiss last night was magical. There was so much love and lust in it. I was very gentle and took it slow because I wasn't sure how comfortable she would've been. I'm going to be very slow about the whole being intimate thing after hearing what she's been through.

Our door slides open and out comes a beautiful Liah. She's dressed in blue button up, one side of it is tucked, with some lightly ripped jeans.

She comes behind me and hugs me.

"Good morning lovely" I say to her.

"Good morning bitch!" She screams.

I'm extremely confused because i'm not sure why she would call me that but I look towards the door and Harriet is standing there.

But she doesn't leave me and continues hugging me from behind.

"Wow my brother has found love" Harriet wipes fake tears away.

Liah nuzzles her face into my back so I turn around to look at her.

She smiles against my chest.

"Ew get a room."

I jokingly pick Liah up and run towards our room.

Her and Harriet are in hysterics laughing. They laugh over absolutely everything. Harriet catches up to us so I dodge her and run to the living room. Harriet jumps on top of Liah, who is on top of me.

I join in on the laughter until we are cut off my a bunch of eyes looking at as.

Devin clears his throat.

Harriet runs over to Spencer and jumps into his arms.

I cringe and Liahs head falls against my chest.

"I never thought i'd see this" Max fake cried into Marcus's shoulder.

I can tell Liah is a little embarrassed seeing Marcus, she grateful for him but i don't blame her for it being awkward.

"Gavin, do you see that?" Devin howls through the house.

"Niles the cold bitch, wow." Max is still fake crying.