Delilah.

Remember to Vote!

Tw: SA.

Delilah:

i'm finally off my period, meaning everything goes back to normal. Including Niles unfortunately.

I'm still shocked by his comment. I'd love to take him up on the offer but the idea of doing anything intimate scares me.

I'm back from my jog and i'm fiddling with my keys.

I let out a groan as i enter the kitchen. Niles is already being cold again, this morning he got mad at me because i wake up too late and then he made breakfast for only himself.

"Delilah, we have an event tonight."

"What why? What for?"

"Delilah drop the attitude. We are in the mafia business. Get used to it."

My stomach drops every-time he raises his voice.

"What time?" I mutter softly.

"Be ready for 7" He says quietly.

I just nod.

I hate him when he's like this. He can be so loving and sweet until he's not.

I grab my book and curl up on the couch to read it. I don't bother changing because i basically ran 4 strides before i stopped for boba and walked back.

Common theme that i love.

I've been training with the guys and it's a lot of fun. They always seemed to be shocked by how good i actually am. I'm actually going on a mission with them soon. I'm pretty excited, Niles doesn't like the idea though but i couldn't care less.

———————————

Niles was in his office all day doing work. It's around 6 now and i'm blow drying my hair. I'm going to leave it straight tonight.

My thoughts are all over the place because i know i'm going to see my dad. I haven't seen him since i found out i was getting married and forced to live with nile's.

Every event I go too something goes wrong with him, he always some how hurts me or gets someone else to do it.

I apply some mascara and get changed into my dress.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

It hugged my curves perfectly and I felt very pretty. It was a little short but I didn't care.