7 || World

Aleyna

This chapter is rough I will edit it tomorrow once I get some sleep!!

Song: Summer Walker- Ex for a reason

"Absolutely fucking ridiculous" more specifically with all do respect I could care less, also I would think of it as a blessing for him. "Is what it is." I think of telling the poor hysterical boy crying on the other end of the line.

To be honest, I hate telling people the truth about themselves, considering the heart breaks in their face and voice. Yet I find myself able to hold it in as I sit here listening to him sob over a less than mediocre girl for the past fifteen minutes.

I find this is the issue with women and men. They give themselves all to people they hardly know. Whether it's emotianny, sexulay, spiritually or
mentally.

And the worst part is that they expect the same in return, when most times they don't receive that treatment. Sadly especially females.

We naturally have the need for comfort in us, and oftentimes we don't seek that need in our parents, family, or friends. We naturally or oftentimes want to find that need in a male. Yet we don't realizes that their wild beats that will take what they need then dispose of us once they have what they wanted.

Then mess up our reputation for life over a simple small mistake. You can't just focus on the good in someone especially if you like them doesn't matter the gender. This was the first thing I picked up freshman year when I made that same mistake.

Life is naturally harder for females.

We dress to nice 'were trying to hard'

We don't try 'some how we don't tend to ourselfs'

We dress to 'tight' or show to much skin ' we're considerd a hoe'

We dress more relaxed or wear baggier clothes 'were some how not wife material

Life is even harder especially in the dating world.

We date twice were considered a hoe.

We don't date we get made fun of.

We don't take part in intercourse we get laughed at because we're a virgin.

We do take part in intercourse 'were consider used goods.

We have males friends were considered that one easy chick.

You can even mess up if you date or mess with the wrong person, because then your just consider their bitch that they fucked with. Please excuse all my cursing.

Yet here I am on the phone with a boy that seems to get their heart broken at least every month, at this point I swear he's on somethime of monthly subscription. And the worst part is he swears he's playing them well in reality it's the complete opposite.

I examine my messy head of curls and briefly wonder how i'm going to find a hairstyle that won't completely ruin and damage my hair over here.

"Aleyna?" A choked sob fills the line, louder than the others. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Of course" with a slight huff, I set the phone on speaker and reached into my bag to pull out my laptop. In desperate search for a hairsltles that can actually do my 4a type hair without damaging it.

One thing that 4 years of highschool and 2 years at college teach me is to be very very, extremely careful with who you mess around with.

"If the word gets out... it'll look so bad on me." Anthony's firm voice trembles throught the line and despite being a little fed up with his monthly female drama I still keep my mouth shut, at least for now." I-I just want her to feel as terrible as I did when I saw them together in-"