13 || Lucia

Song: Summer Walker- cpr- sped up

Lorenzo

<><><><><><>

Uno.

I'm stuck here playing a kids game with this idot who has no common knowledge of the game what so ever. Or life.

Leaning back into my chair, behind my desk I watch the idot pick up a good card. One good enought to save his hand holding 17 cards compared to my three.

The ringing of my phone blares of, yet I ignore it not having the patience to pick it up. I eye the dumbass before contemplating his options.

And by the look pasturde on his face you'd think he'd make a decont decision, but no after wasting five minutes of my life, he decides to play a single yellow two. A single.

I eye the idiot I call my friend, lifting my eyes of my cards to his joyful looking face. He actually thinks he's gonna win.

Before I can play, the Ignorent male sitting across from me decides to open his big mouth. "Now before you say shit, I know my moves appears dumb, but trust it's not-"

Deciding to save us both time I lay my three cards of blue eights into the deck before saying uno. Shock that has no right being there makes its way up to the fools face. As he withholds a gasp.

"Treachery" he gasp out in what I presume to be disgust. Picking up my ringing phone I answer not having a care in the world. I sit there watching the havock that sets place in Dante's mind for the third time this week.

And before he can dare say 'again', a smooth no leaves my mouth causing his jaw to drop, all over again. Placing a smile on mine.

I had bigger issue to worry about rather than this big baby's feelings.

One being my appearance, that I couldn't give two shits about, yet sadly the only two woman in my life care about it more than me.
They say if I'm going to run a business my appearance is one of the most important steps to it.

Bullshit, I know damn well they just want little rugrats. Little rugrats that I don't want, il die before I dare have a child. The thought tasting disgusting on my thongue.

I stop, to send Dante to go get the little half breed Italian from where ever the fuck she is.

If anything Dante is practically already my child considering how he could barely survive on his own in the world. Less likely our world.

Now to please the two woman left in my life Il have the half breed come to appearances with me. To put a smile on their faces. killing two birds in one stone.

The girls nothing more than decent, And can be proven useful in more than many ways.

I could care less if she was to drop dead right now. Yes it would be a tad disappointing considering I wouldn't get to find out what she's hiding, although even that is mostly just for a little fun in my dark life.

Not having the patience to wait for the little swanky girl I get off the seat, bringing my shit with me to the door. I start making my way down the dark hallway to the empty staircase.