14 || Noodles

Song: Easy-DaniLeight ft Chris brown (sped up + pitched)

Aleyna

<><><><>

Dramatic, dramatic! I look up at the man to my right in complete utter disbelief at his words. A busted lip, a fresh crimson painted scar that drags from his dark curls all the way to his lower neck, painted in dark ink. A bruised rib cage and a sprained arm. Not to mention a cut so deep Ella was stitching him up right now with her delicate fingers.

Making sure not to hurt him. Yet from the looks of it he looks as though he could care less about the pain.

And this man with blue eyes so dark he could cut glass with was staring down at me, amusement clear as day on his sharp features telling me I'm dramatic. When he looks like scar face.

Me on the other hand had a small bruise on my forehead and a sharp pain in my ribcage from when he decided to launch himself at me. Not that i'm not grateful considering... well his condition.

Bewilderment closes my lips shut as I just close my eyes and try to take deep breaths, telling myself that it's ok, i'm going to be ok, and Lorenzo will be ok. I open my eyes at that last affirmation questioning why I even care for his health when hes the reason we were both here sitting in his matte black office getting bandaged up by a maid.

Yes a maid I roll my eyes, eyeying Ellie who's taking her sweet time with Lorenzo and my light brown irises don't miss her unnecessary lingering touches.

"Enough" Lorenzo draws back his voice echoing in the still room, his eyes meet mine telling Ellie to bandage me up. Which she does with a hauf. I still don't understand why we could not have just gone to a hospital where there are professionals.

And nurses that are not just worried about bandaging the attractive mysterious figure covered in ink. My eyes betray me as I watch Lorenzo get up moving towards his desk with not so much as a grunt. Shifting my gaze back to Ella I eye her skeptically at the sudden change in her demeanor, and her delicate fingers are now nowhere to be found.

Squinting my eyes in pain trying to hold back the tear as the needle and stitches dig into the skin on the side of my forehead. I fail by the time she finishes I swear a tear must have escaped my eyes gliding down my cheek. Shes dismissed from the room and then I was told to rest, not move until needed for the healing process of my bruised rib cage.

Lorenzo was told the same but here he was out and about going through paperwork. I raise a dark brow at him, "were you not told to rest" I asked him my voice a bit bitter. Considering my inner turmoil at his hands.

Flipping a page over he doesn't so much as look at me "were you not told to shut the fuck up."

Not getting the hint I perked my lips up wondering when I was told that, "I was not."

He does not bother saying anything, we stay like that for some time until I let my thoughts persuade me. "why did you save me."

"I did not" he responds his tone less than dry. I honestly do not understand why hes so mean. I eye myself than him my gaze going over all his bobos, Letting him know exactly what i'm saying. Slamming his paper on his wooden desk in frustration he sees that i'm not going to let the topic go.

"because it's not your fault."

I already know that, all this was his fault for kidnapping me to begin with. But I don't say that. "You can blame it on your bad driving," Looking less than pleased he stands "and you can blame it on your little lingering touches." My cheeks flame knowing exactly what hes talking about, thanking God that there's melanin in my skin.