9 || Days

Song: SZA-Gone girl

Lorenzo

<><><><><><><>

Fucking idiots, one thing I hate the most about the human race is disloyalty.

Especially when it's from my own men.

I can't say it's hurts to realize when my men have betrayed me, I would shoot every one of them without thinking twice. Or even blinking in an ounce of compassion.

I have two men that I trust which is Dante and Leo. My brother and form of a friend. Yet even then things are rocky.

I was born alone and will surely die alone. Everyone born into this wicked world is just temporary and will soon die as well. Alone. Or me watching in satisfaction as they get teared apart limb by limb crying out for mercy.

Yet there not in luck for i'm no mercy giver, I take and take until I have get what I want not giving a shit about the cost.

"Please! I have a wife and kids waiting for me at home" The paphetic excuse of a man cries.

I grab a cigarette and slip the white box into my pocket, nodding at Dante to keep going.

"Your wife still with you after finding out what you do" Dante ask, sharpening the knife in his hand.

"Uh, yeah." I light my cigarette and lean back in my chair, eyeing the sweat ticking down the burn mark on the side of Noah's neck.
"We needed the money my son is sick, come on guys, He pleads eyeing Dante as he preps his knife.

Son of a bitch, not only did he steal from me. He doesn't even have the balls to tell me why.

I lean forward his words catching my attention, "money is the root of all kinds of evil" I say my attention diverted to the hysterical man tied to a chair.

His life hanging by a thread.

I don't know if he takes me as a fool or a fucking child.

"You familiar with that saying" his eyes snap to mine as he nods wearily.

Hmm.

Timothy 6:10, "You find it true" I genuinely ask the man that my body now rages with hatred. While I glance at him.

Dante sends me a look, probably wondering why I'm asking the man he's about to torcher to death useless questions.

He studders before he speaks "I- I don't know." A wicked smile graces my lips as I listen to his pour excuse of a answer. Not bothering to reason with the man.

Just filled with excuses. I'm doing his poor wife a favour.

The correct answer is true. I started this Mafia for money, I have and still kill men for money. Those who steal is for money, and those who sell others out even loved ones is for money.

Or the fear of it leaving.

All for the love of money greed is a nasty disease.

I lean my head back into the chair taking a drag of smoke enjoying the burning sensation I feel in my lungs. "True" I grit out not having the decency to look the man in the eye.