10 || Just the beginning

song: Rihanna-lift me up

Aleyna

<><><><><><><><><><>

Pain,hurt, and fear is what I felt in the moment I stood over my mother's limp body. Beat up and bruised.

Standing over her frozen at the age of 6 I just stood there and eyed her. Her beautiful pink lips now busted and bruised, Her mesmerizing dark Brown eyes now dripping with tears, her eyes darkened and swollen.

Blood, blood ran from her stomach, she was hurt. Immediately snapping out of my daze I force my body to run out of the room calling out for dad, my thoughts blurred. Mama was hurt and I didn't know how to make her better.

Until I'm stoped by the soft broken whisper of her voice calling out to my frantic self. I stoped dead in my tracks running back to her, to only get my little world brocken at the words that flow out her mouth. "Baby please don't call dad" she chokes out in pain eyeing me with words that don't leave her lips.

Two simple small words 'i'm sorry.'

He did this to mama, how could he, why would dad hurt her, my brain flooding with questions that I know I won't get the answers to. Rage feels my small body at the thought, how could he hurt her. Mama knows I'm to small to help her that's why I went to look for dad to only find out he's the one who did this.

Standing on wobbly legs I run towards the washroom to get some alcohol and as much clothes as I could hold. Laying them down I prepare my self for the sight holding in a gulp as I lift mama's shirt to see a small gash, crimson red all around it.

I pour the alcohol into the cloth and rub all the blood away, endless tears leaving my eyes knowing I'm the one causing mama pain everytime I wipe the blood away she cry's out. Sucking in her stomach.

That day I made up in my mind when I was wiping crimson red liquid from mama wounds limp on the floor barely moving, That I would never marry a man like dad. Looking mama in her eyes that I barley recognize I swore to it.

From that day there was a hatred in my heart towards him, Thats the first time I ever felt anger that strong.

<><><>

There was a couple of things to blame for my inability to sleep.

The cold air wafting throught the vent next to my bed, The rusling of the city beyond the window, the throbbing dull pain in the back of my head.

That I most likely got from when I had past out earlier oh wait no three days ago!

Yup that's most likely the main reason I'm up right now completely utterly shocked in disbelief that I was out for so long. The worst part is that I can't wrap my head on why Lorenzo even helped me.

He's clearly in some sort of criminal business so I'm guessing he'd have no problem going some where to dump my body in the trash and leave. Not his promblem right?

And here I am stuck in a house with a criminal, yet again.

I've tried to get comfortable and let sleep take me away into a state of bliss, yet no matter what I did I couldn't. My thoughts momentarily stoping when I hear my stomach. I'm hungry.