Chapter 31

I fold my clothes and pack them in the bag, where am I going? well Ethan decided to surprise us with a family vacation to Hawaii. I rolled my eyes wonder where that came from?? Anyway I love travelling and it will be a nice time for Ethan and Emily to bond. I have been here for ten weeks now and Ethan has time for Emily only on weekends, this will be a good time for them to enjoy together. Emily is so excited, the only time when she was on a vacation was at my aunt's place, so she was really looking forward to it.

Today was Friday morning so we were to leave after lunch. Ethan had gone to work, just to check on a few things before we leave.

We ride in the car to the airport, we reach and see Ethan's private jet parked in front of us, Emily was so excited she was bouncing in my arms, this is the first time she is travelling by plane. Ethan had to take her from my arms or we both would have fallen down the stairs of the plane. He went to speak with the pilot after which we entered the plane. I have never been on a private jet before. I heard Emily squeal, indicating how overjoyed she was. They were a set of couches facing each other, I sat and Emily came and sat on my lap whereas Ethan took the couch opposite me. We had some orange juice and some snacks after which Emily fell asleep watching the clouds.

We landed after a couple of hours and got in the car that was waiting to take us to Ethan's  villa.

We finally reached the villa, it was so peaceful; it was as if all the tiredness of the travel had worn off by the serenity.

The villa was really beautiful and the master bedroom was huge, the balcony was overlooking the sea. I couldn't wait to bask in the sun. We freshened up and went down for dinner which included some grilled chicken, vegetables and sauce.

The next day we decided to go on the beach. I had bought a cute beachwear for Emily and some floats. I had a turquoise swimsuit and I put a netted top over it. Ethan had worn a T-shirt and shorts.

After we were ready we walked to the beach. Ethan had carried two chairs, I had a basket with snacks and Emily had her beach set.

Ethan set up the chairs on a blanket and sat on one, whereas Emily and I decided to make a sand castle. Emily was enjoying herself making windows doors, decorating the castle. After a while Ethan came up, "Hmm nice castle, want to go in the water?". She nodded we both stood and dusted the sand off our body. Ethan took off his shirt and threw it on the blanket, this is the first time I actually took time to observe his body, he actually has abs I don't know when he has time to work-out, I realized I had been staring too long and looked away, my face was all red. Suddenly Emily noticed and pointed towards my face "Mumma red" I looked at Emily "are you okay you do seem red" Ethan asked confused "No I'm fine lets go in the water." Ethan and I caught Emily's hands and walked towards the water. Just as we touched the water I felt the cool water caress my feet and the wet sand beneath me, Emily lifted her legs up and stated laughing. After some time, she dipped her toes in the water. Ethan took her a little deeper and was playing with her in the water. I stayed back. I was clicking pictures of Ethan and Emily in the water. After a while I turned back and went to sit and enjoy the view.