Chapter 41

I sat in the car waiting at the airport to take me to Nicks house, it was his wedding today. It was a small ceremony in their backyard typical Nick. The car stopped at a red light and I looked out of the window. I could see a couple at a café, it took me back to when belle and I had been to a café, a little over a month ago.

The café was a little out of town, her mood had lightened up on our drive over to the café, after the ruckus Tom created. We had a pleasant time, I got to know a lot more about her, and also missed some of it, because whenever she used to smile its like the world would stand still.

I haven't seen her for three weeks, Belle and her family had left for wedding preparations, and she took Emily along, I missed them so damm much, I can't wait to see them.

Well I have been video calling Emily every single day and some days I got to see Belle as well.

The car comes to a halt, I get down and I'm directed to a room, my tux had been kept ready.

I take a shower and get ready, but there's no sign of Belle, I decide to meet Nick before the ceremony. I knock and enter Nick is there with Mike and Alex. I congratulate him, I was about to leave, when I heard a knock on the door, I turned to look towards the door and my breath hitched.

Belle was standing at the door in a beautiful black gown, he hair tied up and minimal make up with striking red lipstick. Our eyes met and we kept taking each other in, I didn't know for how long we were like that. "Wow If we weren't here they would jump each other's bones." Alex commented for which his got a disapproving look from Nick and a smack on the head from Mike. Belle turned red, almost as red as her lipstick. She shook her head and walked towards Nick and put a boutonniere, she looked at him and smiled and hugged him he hugged her back. He pulled away and kissed her on her forehead. Janice came to call all of them, but not before hugging Nick and Belle, Mike and Alex joined in.

Once Janice and the guys left Belle turned towards me, She smiled and came towards me. "How was your flight?" "Good." "How are you?" "Good but missed you'll" She raised her eyebrows ". "The house was too quiet for my liking", she let out a small laugh and straightened my tie. "Emily missed you too want to meet her?", I nodded she turned to lead me out of the room.

We walked side by side I came closer and whispered in her ear "and you?" "what" she gave me a confused look "did u miss me?", Dadaaa we both turned towards the voice Emily jumped into my arms and squealed with joy as I kissed her all over her face.

She started babbling about so many things I could barely keep up. One of the bridesmaids called her as it was time for her to walk. I gave her a kiss, Belle too kissed her and I set her down.

Belle and I took our seats at the ceremony, "Yes" she said just above a whisper "Hmm" I was confused "you had asked me a question before, the answer is yes." She said coyly, slight blush creeping over her face. I frowned belle was going to say something but the music started. Emily started walking down the aisle with a peach dress and a small basket and walked throwing petals on the aisle. I just realized all our clothes were coordinated Emily had a peach dress, belle had a black gown and I had a peach shirt black suit and tie.

I looked at Belle, she was so elated looking at Emily doing a great job, I could only see love adoration and pride for Emily. I couldn't have got a better Mom for Emily.

My mind goes back to the question I had asked her, I smiled in realization 

She missed me...