Chapter 32

While Ethan and Emily play in the water, I decided to sit and sunbathe for a while I remove my cover up and lay back and read my book. "Hi" I move my book to see a man standing, he looked to be in his late 20s he was wearing shorts hanging quite low revealing his V Line, I swallowed hard "Hi" he sat on the chair near me, "on a vacation?" I asked. "Yes actually Im here for my sister's wedding, 'Destination wedding'" He used air quotes and rolled his eyes, I laughed. We talked for a while His name was Steve he was from Florida and had an art studio and was really funny he had me splits throughout the conversation. I was mid laughter when Ethan and Emily came from the water. Ethan sat beside me "are we interrupting anything?" Steve looked at him confused. Ethan stretched out his hand "Ethan Parker, Belles husband." The stern look and warning tone would suggest Ethan was jealous, but I knew better. Well Ethan literally drove Steve away. I don't get why he didn't like him. Anyway we had some snacks after which we went back to the villa.

The next morning, I wake up with the bright sunlight shining through the windows. I open my eyes to see Ethan's face close to mine. Realizing how close we were had my blood rushing through my cheeks He looked so peaceful when sleeping. There were a couple of strands of hair on his forehead I wanted to move them away but I knew he would wake up. I try and move to get off the bed but I realize that Ethan's arm is around my waist and our legs are tanged. Emily had slid down the pillows and was near Ethan's chest.

I slowly untangled our legs and move his arm and finally get up.

After breakfast we decided to go around town, we went walking, exploring the shops and I bought some small toys for Emily and a lei, she was looking so cute in it.

The next couple of days we went whale sighting, helicopter tours and a few more beach outings.

Today is the last day and tomorrow we leave for home. It was a very relaxing time. Emily really enjoyed herself and wanted to stay longer.

I was looking through the photographs; I took at least a thousand. I posted some of them on insta. There were so many pictures with the three of us all smiling into the camera. To onlookers, we would appear like a happy family to anyone, but we were far from that. There is a mother, a daughter and a father, but there was nothing between the father and mother. I know we don't love each other and never will, but Ethan doesn't even talk to me, well unless it is necessary. I at least expected to be friends with him, but it's like Ethan is scared of opening up to me.

 I sigh I guess he is more complicated than I thought, anyway I guess I'll have to break down the wall brick by brick.