3

"Why haven't you bought a bigger bed?" Harry questioned as they tried to fit in Louis' old single bed without touching.

"Because..." Louis said dismissively.

"Because what? You have the money, hell, you can buy a house in Doncaster." Harry muttered.

"Because I don't want things to change, alright?" Louis said, sounding upset.

They were both on their backs half on the bed, half in the air.
"What do you mean?" Harry questioned.

Louis let out a deep sigh.
"Like... I want to remember my roots. We're pop stars. We have people screaming and crying and pulling us around. You might have it easier dealing with it but I want to stay grounded. I want to be reminded of who I really am, hence the small bed." Louis tried to explain.

Harry stayed quiet for a moment.
"I get it and I don't find it easier to deal with. I have to be the public flirt." He said quietly.

They didn't say anything for a long while and then Louis opened his mouth.
"Just turn to the side. You're the little spoon."

"What?" Harry questioned.

"Don't be such a baby about it. I'm tired. I need my sleep. I can't sleep like this. Turn around." Louis said impatiently.

Harry did as he was told. It took a lot of moving around before they settled down. Louis had his front pressed against Harry's back and his arm under Harry's neck, otherwise the handcuff was in the way. They had to do some serious gymnastics to make it work.
"Don't strangle me in my sleep." Harry muttered.

"Oh, I'm thinking about it." Louis replied with a yawn. He spitted out some of Harry's hair that got stuck in his mouth.

"Let's just try to get some sleep." Harry retorted.

"Fine by me." Louis mumbled.

They were both exhausted and passed out cold shortly thereafter. Harry woke up after a good night's sleep. He really had to pee so he sat up, forgetting that he was attached to another person. Louis woke up with a scream.
"Damn it, Harry! Are you trying to rip my arm off?"

"Sorry. I forgot. I need to take a wee." Harry apologized.

"Hold it." Louis muttered and tried to fall back to sleep.

"Lou, please. I'm gonna wet the bed." Harry pleaded.

Louis let out a deep sigh but complied. They managed to unwrap from their sleeping position and Louis followed nicely into the bathroom. It was awkward. It wasn't like they had never peed in front of each other before but not like this. Louis at least had the decency to look away while Harry relieved himself.

Louis took a piss as well and then they tried to wash their hands in the sink at the same time, getting the fluff around the handcuffs wet and clashing their hands together. Harry couldn't help but giggle.
"You find this amusing, Harold?" Louis asked.

"Kind of." Harry grinned.

Louis rolled his eyes at him but he smiled and grabbed his toothbrush. Harry brushed his teeth as well, avoiding spitting his foam over Louis' toothbrush like he had done last night. Louis hadn't been happy about it.