Epilogue

Alright, here's a Christmas present. ♥️

"Come on, we have to put this back on." Louis said and dangled the fluffy pink handcuffs on his pointy finger.

"Are we really gonna mess with them?" Harry questioned.

"Oh, course we are, love. This will be our sweet revenge. They fucking cuffed us together for a month!" Louis replied.

Harry giggled and cupped Louis' face and kissed him. They rode a limousine to London to attend Niall's New Year's Eve party at his place. They broke free when they reached Niall's house. Louis attached the handcuffs and winked at Harry.
"I think we'll save these for later, baby."

Harry blushed and nodded his head. Sex with Louis was mindblowing. He had no idea that it could be that good. It probably had something to do with how in love he was. And Louis' fingers. Definitely those. He was getting himself worked up and twisted uncomfortably. Louis noticed and smirked and gave him a quick kiss.

They walked close together to hide the handcuffs from public eyes. They hurried to the door and rang the bell. Niall opened it with a huge grin on display. His eyes darted to their hands and his smile grew wider.
"I see that you still have those on."

"Yeah, thanks to you Horan, Harry and I aren't friends." Louis sighed dramatically while Harry tried to keep a straight face.

Niall's smile faltered.
"What do you mean?"

"Band meeting. Are the guys here?" Louis asked and pushed past Niall, dragging Harry with him.

"Yeah, they came early." Niall gulped.

Louis looked pissed. Harry knew that it was an act but he couldn't help but feel sorry for poor Niall.

They reached the living room. Liam and Zayn stood up when they saw them.
"How was Christmas?" Liam asked.

Louis shook his hand that was cuffed with Harry's.
"What do you think?"

The boys exchanged a worried look. Harry felt really bad for them. He understood how rough the last couple of years must have been for them, having two of their bandmates constantly fighting. He graces his fingertips on Louis' arm.
"Lou..."

Louis glanced at him and his features softened.
"Alright, guys, Harry and I have something to tell you."

"You should take a seat." Harry suggested.

Their bandmates looked terrified and nervous. Harry was nervous too. They had been hoping that they would become friends. Maybe they wouldn't approve of them as boyfriends?

Louis cleared his voice.
"So, ehm, something happened."

"Oh, God. Are you breaking up the band? This was such a bad idea. I'm sorry guys. Go back to hating each other. We'll deal with it somehow." Niall stressed.

"Relax Niall. We're not breaking up the band and we don't hate each other!" Harry said.

Louis glanced at him and smiled.
"Quite the opposite actually."

That made their bandmates lean forward.
"Meaning?" Zayn asked.

"Funny thing, Harry and I, eh, we kind of discovered that we're in love. Oh, and I'm gay. I should get that out as well." Louis smiled sheepishly.

"I fucking knew it!" Niall screamed.

"You are? That's wonderful." Liam smiled.

"Yeah, great!" Zayn agreed.

"Which part? That I'm gay or that Harry and I are in a relationship?" Louis questioned.

"Both." Liam beamed and Niall and Zayn nodded their heads.

"I'm not, I mean, I still like girls too, I guess. I don't know, I've been pretty hung up on someone named Louis Tomlinson for the last three years." Harry grinned.

Louis giggled and pecked Harry's lips. A unisonically "Aaaw" made him glare at his bandmates.
"I still can't believe you cuffed us together for the whole winter break. A bold move guys. It could have backfired."

"Well it worked, didn't it?" Niall grinned proudly.

"I can't believe I just saw you kiss." Liam commented.

"Get used to it, pal." Louis snorted.

"Oh, I didn't mean to make it sound weird or something. I'm just a little surprised." Liam immediately said.

"It's a bit weird, but in a good way. I'm happy for you." Zayn commented.

"Thanks. So Niall, explain yourself. You knew?" Harry asked and looked at their Irish lad.

"I suspected it. Come on, the way you two look at each other speaks volumes." Niall chuckled.

"Right, well, I guess we have to thank you." Harry said.

"No, no, no, love. You don't thank people for putting handcuffs on you." Louis protested.

"Really? I'm planning on thanking you later." Harry leaned in to whisper but apparently, he did a lousy job at it.

"Noooo!" Liam grunted.

"Too much information." Zayn whined.

Niall just laughed. Harry turned red.
"Oops!"

The doorbell went off. Niall got up to let the guests inside. Louis removed the handcuffs and put them in his pocket.

The party started. Niall had booked a catering company to handle the food and bar. It was a big party with at least 100 guests and everyone was having a blast.

When it was five minutes to midnight Louis took Harry's hand and pulled him to the side. Hidden from the other guests he caressed Harry's hair.
"I know we have to hide our relationship from the public right now and it will be difficult sometimes, but one day we'll be out in the open. Just know that I love you so much and as long as I'm with you, I can handle whatever happens. You make me strong."

"Lou, I love you. So, so much. Yeah, together we can move mountains." Harry smiled.

People started to count down and when the clock struck twelve they kissed to celebrate the New Year and their future lives together.

The End