7

Harry's mum just handed them a broom and a cloth and they started to clean up the mess they had made in the kitchen. Somehow they had managed to make the cookies as well and Harry put them in the oven.
"I think we need a shower." Louis said and grimaced. His hair was covered in flour.

"I'll make lunch in the meantime." Anne smiled.

"I'm sorry about the kitchen." Louis apologized.

"As good as new." Anne smiled and squeezed his shoulder.

They headed upstairs and got undressed in the bathroom and put their messy clothes in a plastic bag before they stepped into the shower. Once again they tried to keep their eyes from wandering.

Harry wet his hair and tried to run his hand through it.
"Fuck! It's like glue. How am I supposed to get this out?"

"Alright, turn around. I'll shampoo it for you."Louis offered.

Harry hesitated briefly but finally complied. Louis used one hand to massage the shampoo in Harry's hair. He had to do it twice to get rid of all the flour. Harry had his eyes closed the whole time. It felt nice when someone else washed his hair.

When his hair was conditioned as well he returned the favor. It felt way too intimate but he kept his thoughts to himself.

When they returned to the kitchen Anne was almost done preparing lunch. They cleared the table and set it. Harry spent the meal catching up with his sister.

They continued baking after that but avoided any more food fights. At dinner, it started snowing outside. Louis' face brightened in a smile. As soon as they were done eating he got up from his chair.
"Come on, Harry!"

"Where are we going?" Harry questioned.

"Outside!" Louis said, almost jumping up and down from excitement.

"It's snowing!" Harry pointed out.

"Duh! That's the point." Louis chuckled.

Harry obliged. They put on their winter coats with one arm inside and just hung it on the shoulder of the arm with the handcuffs. They managed to close them somewhat. Harry put a beanie on his head and tied a scarf around his neck before they stepped outside.

Louis looked up at the sky and tried to catch a snowflake on his tongue. Harry watched him in silence. They made eye contact.
"Don't make fun of me but this is something I've done since I was a kid. Well, first snow but I missed that since we were on tour." Louis said.

"A Christmas tradition?" Harry smiled.

"I guess." Louis shrugged. He looked around and pointed at a spot on the lawn. "Perfect, come on. Snow angels!"

Harry just smiled and walked over to the spot Louis had chosen. They lay in the snow next to each other and started to make snow angels. They couldn't coordinate the arms that were tied together so Harry took Louis' hand and entwined their fingers together and they started to move their arms in unison.

When they had done their snow angels they just lay there looking up at the stars in the sky. They were still holding hands.
"This is nice." Louis said all of a sudden.

"Yeah." Harry agreed. His breath made the air smoky.

He screeched when a handful of snow hit him in the face. Louis burst out laughing. Harry glared at him and wiped his face before he grabbed a handful of snow and smeared it over Louis' smiling face.
"Hey!" Louis protested and rolled on top of him.

They started to play fight. Rolling around trying to shove snow at each other. They were both laughing loudly.
"Okay! I give up!" Harry shouted when he got snow inside his jacket.

"I won!" Louis yelled.

He was still laying half on top of Harry. His smile faltered. They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity before Louis rolled off and got up.
"I'm cold."

Harry's face was heated. Suddenly he didn't feel the snow at all.