14

It was snowing heavily when they woke up the next morning so they agreed to fall back to sleep. When they woke up again it was past lunch. Harry yawned and tried to stretch his arms.
"How about a really lazy day today?"

"Sounds great. What do you have in mind?" Louis mumbled behind him. His breath tickled the back of Harry's neck.

"First of all some food. I'm starving. Wanna soak in the jacuzzi after that and watch a bunch of Christmas movies in bed for the rest of the day?" Harry suggested.

"Awesome!" Louis agreed easily.

They stayed in bed for another fifteen minutes before they got up. They headed to the bathroom to take a leak before they headed downstairs. They were both in their boxers but they had the house to themselves. Anne was working and his stepfather Robin was arriving later that evening from a business trip. Harry was looking forward to seeing him.

They found a chicken salad in the fridge from yesterday and took a seat by the kitchen table. Harry did his best to avert his eyes from Louis' naked upper body. He couldn't help it.

He furrowed his eyebrows when his eyes skimmed over Louis' tattoos. He knew that he had gotten inked even though he had been so against it in the beginning, but he hadn't really looked at all of them. He had seen a few, like the stick man on a skateboard, which was one of the first one. He looked at his own arms.
"Louis, are you aware that a lot of our tattoos are kind of matching?"

Louis tensed.
"Really? Crazy coincidence."

Harry didn't want to say too much. Louis would think that he was insane if he told him that some of the tattoos he had were done with Louis in mind.
"Yeah, crazy." He tried to laugh it off. It sounded fake.

They cleared the table when they were finished and headed upstairs. Harry started to fill the jacuzzi with water and they collected some towels. As soon as the tub was filled they stepped out of their boxers and got in. They had to sit next to each other at an arm's length distance. They put their arms on the edge to keep the fluffy handcuff from getting wet. It took a while for it to dry and that was uncomfortable. Harry started the bubbles and leaned his head on the edge and tried to relax.

He opened one eye when Louis let out something very similar to a moan.
"This was a great idea." Louis said.

"Yep." Harry agreed and closed his eyes again.

A minute later Louis moaned again. What the hell?
"Can you stop that?" Harry asked, sounding irritated.

"What?" Louis questioned.

"Stop freaking moaning." Harry muttered.

"It's not like I'm jerking off in the bathtub. I'm just relaxed." Louis argued teasingly.

"Well, I'm trying to relax too but your moans are irritating." Harry huffed.

Louis chuckled lightly. Harry closed his eyes again and enjoyed the silence.

"Oh, yeah baby. Just like that." Louis moaned loudly and Harry's eyes flew open.

He glared at Louis who was looking right back at him with a huge grin on display. Harry started laughing.
"Stop it!"

"Fine." Louis laughed.

When their fingertips looked like raising they got up and put some sweats on. They lay in bed and Harry found Love Actually in his movie collection and put it on. His mum and stepdad came home just as the movie ended and they spent the evening catching up.
.