24

"Happy birthday." Harry whispered in Louis' ear when he woke up in the morning.

Louis stirred and smiled, still with his eyes closed.
"Thanks. What time is it?"

Harry picked up his phone and looked at it.
"Almost eight."

"Shit! Find our boxers! My family will be here any minute." Louis said and sat up.

Harry leaned over the bed and saw yesterday's underwear on the floor. He picked the up and threw Louis' boxers at him. They hurried to put them on and had just gotten under the cover when a knock on the door startled them.

The door opened and Louis' family stepped inside singing Happy Birthday. Jay was carrying a cake with candles. Lottie had a tray with plates and cutlery and the others carried gifts.

Harry joined in on the song and Jay placed the tray in Louis' lap. He blew out the candles the second the song was over.
"Happy birthday, Louis!" His sisters shouted at the same time.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." Jay said.

"Thanks." Louis beamed.

He cut the cake and handed out a slice to everyone. His siblings sat on the bed and the floor and Jay took the one chair in the room. No one commented on their bare chests. At least they had managed to put on boxers and the duvet covered their legs.

After they had finished the cake Louis opened his presents. The twins had bought him an aftershave that smelled like death. Lottie and Fizzy gave him a sweater and Jay bought him new Playstation games.
"Thanks, guys! Great presents!" Louis beamed.

"We're gonna let you two get dressed now." Jay smiled and grabbed the tray from Louis' lap.

As soon as they had closed the door behind them Harry turned to Louis.
"It's time for my gift."

"Really." Louis smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. He leaned in for a kiss but Harry put a hand up and shoved him away.

"Not that!"

Louis pouted but then he got excited.
"You actually bought me something? How? We're literally stuck together."

"I had your mum buy it. I paid for it though!" Harry said.

"You've been conspiring with me mum? Fantastic! So? Where's the gift?" Louis grinned.

Harry leaned over the bed and took something out underneath it. Louis' eyes grew side when he saw the guitar case.
"You bought me a guitar?"

"Yeah, I know that you want to learn how to play. Niall has offered to teach you, that's his birthday present to you." Harry smiled.

"That's fucking awesome!" Louis smiled excitedly.

Harry watched nervously as Louis opened the case to look at the guitar.
"No way? A Martin?" Louis shouted and picked up the guitar gently.

"A Martin D-41." Harry informed him.

"They're like 4000 pounds!" Louis said and stared at him.

6000 pounds actually but Harry didn't correct him. It was a lot of money but it was a nice guitar and there were other types of the same brand that cost like 24000 Pounds and he hadn't bought one of those. That had been too much. His checks turned pink.
"Well, it's the best brand when it comes to acoustic guitars." He shrugged.

"Wow, thanks, Harry. Honestly, this is such an awesome gift. You really set the bar for your upcoming birthday." Louis smiled.

"Don't feel like you need to buy me something." Harry replied.

Louis put the guitar back in the case and zipped it before he put it on the floor.
"Of course I will give you a present. Now, I think we can make out for at least ten minutes before me family call for us. Do you want me to show my gratitude for the amazing gift?" Louis smirked cheekily.

Harry burst out laughing.
"You sound like a hooker."

"Am not!" Louis gasped.

He threw himself at Harry and started to tickle him. Harry laughed and squirmed. Two minutes later Louis was blowing him and he returned the favor after he came so hard that he saw stars. He would never get used to seeing Louis swallow his load.

They got out of bed when they heard a commotion downstairs. Harry's mum and sister had arrived to help out with the preparations for Christmas. Harry hugged them and they gave Louis a hug as well and congratulated him on his birthday. They had even bought him a present.

They spent the day in the kitchen preparing Christmas food. Jay and Anne were bonding and Gemma talked to Louis' sisters.
"This is nice." Louis said to Harry, leaning in.

Harry looked around the kitchen. It really was.