15

"That was my dad. He wants me to come over for a day. We can stay in the bungalow." Harry said after he hung up the phone.

"Of course, you're gonna see your dad. Aaaw, the bungalow! So many memories. It almost feels like yesterday when we all spent a couple of days there to get to know each other, you know what I mean? So much has happened since then." Louis smiled, reminiscing about their early days.

"A bunch of teenagers dreaming about the future." Harry smiled fondly.

"You're still a teenager!" Louis smirked.

"With a life experience of a fifty-year-old!" Harry huffed.

"Grandpa Harry." Louis chuckled.

"I'm turning nineteen soon." Harry pointed out.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, babycakes, but still a teenager." Louis grinned.

Harry rolled his eyes at him.
"Whatever."

They headed downstairs and ate breakfast with Anne and Robin before they packed an overnight bag and got in the car and drove to Harry's father.

Desmond greeted them with open arms.
"How come you're cuffed together?" He asked, sounding a bit confused.

"Niall." They replied at the same time.

Desmond laughed in amusement.
"I'm not going to ask. Get settled in the bungalow. Lunch in half an hour."

They took out their bags from the back seat and Harry locked the car. They walked to the bungalow. Louis started to smile.
"Just like I remember it."

"Yeah." Harry agreed and looked around as they walked inside.

He threw his bag on a chair and Louis followed his example. They walked around checking out the bungalow.
"I don't remember t being this small. How did we all fit?" Louis smiled.

"We were as tall as we are now, well, at least some of us." Harry smirked teasingly.

"Give me a break! I'm big!" Louis protested.

"Fucking huge." Harry tried to say with a straight face but burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Well, thank you." Louis smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Harry gasped and burst out laughing. Louis joined in. They headed to the house to eat lunch. Harry's dad asked them about the tour and all the cities they visited. Before they know it, it was time for dinner.

Desmond took out a bottle of whiskey as they took a seat in the living room after dinner. They both accepted a glass. Louis made a face as he took his first sip.
"Not a whiskey guy?" Desmond asked.

"I'm more of a vodka and red bull kind of guy." Louis chuckled.

"Well, I have that too. Drink up and I'll get you one." Desmond said.

Louis shrugged and downed the whisky all at once. Desmond got up to get him a drink.
"Harry? Do you want one too?"

Harry hesitated but then he remembered that they were on vacation and he didn't have any obligations. He downed his whisky.
"Sure."

Desmond mixed them some drinks but stuck to whisky himself. One drink became five and it was getting late. Desmond went to bed and they headed out to the bungalow. Harry grabbed what was left of the vodka as they made their way over, swaying a little.
"Harry, I think we're a bit tipsy." Louis wheezed and giggled.

"Nope, I'm pretty drunk actually. I can't remember when I last drank." Harry replied.

"Niall's birthday. You were pretty wasted." Louis informed him.

"Yeah! That's right. Oh, well." Harry giggled.

They had made it into the bungalow. They found some glasses and poured the vodka straight.

An hour later they crawled into bed, even drunker than before.
"I'm probably gonna cuddle you more than usual. I'm a clingy drunk." Louis slurred.

"That makes two of us." Harry giggled.

They settled in. Or tried to. Louis was restless and Harry turned his head to look at him.
"Lay still."

"I'm trying to. I'm a horny drunk too." Louis whined.

Harry burst out in a fit of giggles.
"You better stay that way. No hands where I can't see them."

"I'm obviously not gonna do something about it. Good night." Louis muttered.

Harry stayed awake for a long time, listening to Louis' breath. Ignoring the fire inside him. He was a horny drunk as well.