22

Louis was in a little bit of a shock. He had Harry on his knees in front of him yesterday. Harry! Helping him get off. Sucking dick like a professional. Just the thought of it did wonders for his erection.

They had crossed a line. A few days ago he hadn't even known that Harry swung that way and now his dick had been in Harry's mouth. His mind was blown.

That hadn't talked about it. They just got out of the shower and got dressed before they joined his family downstairs.

Maybe it was a one-time thing? Then they didn't have to discuss it. It happened. They could move past it. Or could they? What did it actually mean?

It was time to spend some time with Harry's family. This Christmas break had gone by so fast. They were free until New Year's Eve and then they had to get back on tour.

They still had the rental car and Harry drove as usual. Louis was nervous to be alone with Harry in a car and flipped through the radio stations. He found one playing Christmas carols and started to sing along. Suddenly Harry turned off the music.
"Are we gonna talk about it?"

"I don't know, are we?" Louis retorted.

Harry let out a deep sigh.
"Apparently not?"

"I mean, did it make you feel uncomfortable? Do you regret it?" Louis asked and glanced at Harry.

"What? No, Lou. It was great." Harry immediately assured him. He glanced back. "How about you?"

"No regrets. Kind of mind blown, to be honest. I never thought I would see you in that position. I mean, not...crap, you know what I mean." Louis said and blushed lightly.

Harry giggled.
"I know exactly what you mean. My mind is blown too."

Louis laughed softly. It cleared the tension between them and as they reached Harry's family home they were chatting as normal.

They spent the day with Harry's mum, sister, and stepdad. As the evening came they were both on edge. They brushed their teeth and got undressed and got in bed. They were laying on their backs, staring at the ceiling in silence. Louis turned his head to look a Harry. Before Harry could say anything Louis crashed into him and they kissed hungrily, almost desperate.

Harry cupped Louis' face and continued by dragging his hand through his hair. They were both breathing heavily. Louis was touching him. His chest, his waist. He graced a thumb over Harry's nipple and Harry moaned into the kiss. He decided to touch Louis too. Smooth skin ran under his fingers. He felt Louis' arm muscles and his flat stomach before grabbing his ass over the boxers.

Louis buckled his hips and their cocks rubbed against each other. They both lost it. Louis pulled down Harry's boxers and grabbed his dick and Harry didn't waste a second freeing Louis.

They both moaned into the kiss as they started to jack each other off. It was hot and messy and desperate. They were mostly panting into each other's mouths.

Harry could hear from Louis' breathing that he was getting close which pushed him closer to the edge. He pulled his head back and opened his eyes. Louis was absolutely beautiful with his mouth slightly open, his hair messy and a blissful look on his face.

Louis opened his eyes too and they stared at each other for a moment, eyes glazed over from lust and then they came. Louis drew in a sharp breath and let out a small moan and it was probably the sexiest thing that Harry had ever witnessed in his entire life. He tried to keep his eyes open but the intensity of the orgasm he experienced made him throw his head back with a moan.

They helped each other through it. Harry slowly opened his eyes again while he tried to breathe normally. Louis was looking at him with a smile. Harry smiled too and then he looked down at their stomachs. He had shot his load as far as his neck. He tried to wipe it away but Louis grabbed his hand and leaned forward and licked it off him instead. Harry gasped. Louis just smirked and swallowed before he winked at him. He would be the death of him.