Taken

You answered the phone as you started running. "Please let her be ok, please let her be ok, please let her be ok!" There was hesitation from the other end. "W-we don't know, [Y/N]... she's gone. You slowed to a stop. "What do you mean she's gone?!" The Echo Stone wasn't being very helpful. "Sh-she disappeared..." Sans replied. "But the police will find her! I promise!" You started running again, though the stone still wasn't helping any as it relayed your terrified thoughts. "How could you lose her?! Where's my baby?! What happened?!" Sans went silent. "I... she was just going to the car so I could take her home... Nabsta needed help with something so I took my eyes off her for a minute. She was buckled in the car anyway, so I thought she was- but when I turned again she was gone! I'm so sorry [Y/N], this is my fault..."
"Yes it is- no..." You cut off your thoughts. You didn't want to say anything you would regret. "I'll be there in a couple minutes." You couldn't blame Sans. No, you mostly blamed yourself for being so selfish as to take a night to yourself.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

The police were there, talking to Nabstaton while Sans was talking to Papyrus. The smallest Skeleton's head was low with his tail tucked between his legs while Papyrus looked, well, feral. Dominant. He was furious and you could feel it in his soul. "Papyrus!" You caught his arm as he continued to fire off at Sans. "PAPYRUS STOP, IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!" You yelled in his head as he pushed you off. He flinched immediately as he recognized your voice, calming almost immediately though you could feel his panic growing again. You lay on the ground, trying to catch your breath. "sweetheart- i'm so sorry." He tried to help you up, but you shook your head. "No- I'll be fine. I need a breather, I ran here from your dad's." Papyrus froze again, hearing your voice outloud. Until he saw the stone. "you... that's..." Slowly, you climbed to your feet, brushing yourself off as you walked over to Sans, who was obviously beating himself up over this. Especially since Papyrus snapped on him. "Hey, it's ok. It wasn't your fault Sans. It's gonna be ok, she couldn't have gotten far."
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

That lead you to now, the police following as your mate tracked your child's scent. He stopped and crouched, a growling. You could feel his anger towards another, fear for your child, and desperation. "another person's scent is here. h e t o o k h e r . " Papyrus snarled. You trembled, immediately gaining your mate's attention. "H-him..?" He hugged you. "the kidnapper is male but... there's no way kane could've known you had a kid. don't worry yourself. we will get her back." An officer stepped forward. "We will take it from here. We will find your daughter." Sans smiled at the officer. "Thank you sir." You nodded from Papyrus arms. "Yes, thank you." As you headed back, you head Sans. "I'm so sorry, I know this was my fault... I can never make up for it." Before Papyrus could take his anger out on his anger out on Sans again, you spoke up. "No, no, this was my fault, I should've been with her. I-"
"no, honey, no. it wasn't-"
"Tensions are high... we are all shaken and scared and acting off our instincts." Sans said. "We need to calm ourselves."

What calms you down in a high stress situation?